Reviews for If That's What It Takes
RedDragen chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
I love it, I can't wait for more
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Love this fic, can't wait for the 'spell'
pmsdevil01 chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Really hope you update soon!
bb1128 chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
awesome chapter, the story is really great so far. i can't wait for the next chapter...update soon )
friendly chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
oh that was really good. I can't wait for more
Brigid Tanner chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Sam wanted a 'normal' day with Dean? Did he forget they were Winchesters? LOL! Good chapter, especially Bobby's reluctant involvement with Sam's plan, and that he's only doing it cause he loves them. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Cupido chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I love this story, you're doing such a good job. NOw I really hope this is how Kripke decides to solve the deal. Sam dies for an hour or so and Dean's out of the deal and then Sam comes back to life. We get limp Sam in the process too, woho! You could hope right? Hehe. I'm waiting for that second chapter.
LadyVic chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Okay, I'm hooked. Dying to see how this turns out. Why do I have a feeling that things won't be going as smoothly as Sam hopes?
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This is very original and captivating. And you've laid some ground work for really limp Sammy to come and I can't wait!

I hope you don't make us wait too long to see if Sam's magic bullet is the cure for Dean's dilemma.

Did I mention how very much I'm enjoying this? Now hurry and post the next chapter please!
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wow, you had better update soon! There is no way in the world you can write something like THIS, this good and everything, and then leave us hanging! UPDATE SOON!

please... (begging)

Anxiously Waiting

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
RedDragen chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I would love to see what you do next
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I love being able to imagine where this is going AND know that you're going to follow through on it! This is so intriguing, I LOVE it. And of course you know Sam won't tell Dean. Oh god, what will the boy do when he sees his little brother dead and cold? Oh the angst! oh the creativity! oh the absolute, sickening JOY!

can't wait to see the rest.
carocali chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I wondered about this solution and I like where you're heading with this. I really like your voodoo priestess as well.

Now, the questions remain: did she fool Sam or is she on the up and up? AND, what will Dean say when he finds all this out? Can't wait for the next chapter!

;D

Caroline
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
OH, you did NOT stop there! I'm going to be as anxious as Sam is waiting for the next chapter. Great story...love the idea of Sam being "dead" when Dean is saved. Good job with the boys, you captured them very well.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
The aftermath of the deal is just so compelling! I love how you have the boys here-and Sam's duplicity is very believable. :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »