Reviews for The Animorphs Enter the Beast Wars
Sonofhades57 chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
This was pretty decent. People were a little OOC, but the action was good. I'd give it a 7.5.
Sonofhades57 chapter 37 . 10/15/2013
Um... these things exist in canon without Energon. Yeah.
Z-King chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Have you ever thought on making a sequal of this story. But have the maximals and Predacons enter the Animorphs world?
Lady Quickshift chapter 41 . 4/4/2012
this is what i love about crossovers; two of my favorite fandoms in one story. this was exellent,thank you for writing this, you are awesome.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 32 . 2/21/2010
O:
Cybernetic Mango chapter 30 . 2/21/2010
Some of the chapters skip, they say they're down or something..o-o
ShineX chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
They were fighting for over an hour? Somehow I doubt they could do that
not for lack of trying chapter 41 . 5/6/2009
I think a sequel is in order. have the Maximuls and Predicons fight to help beat up the Yeerks in present day Animorph land
Cybernetic Mango chapter 41 . 4/30/2009
-bounces up and down- AWESOME
Atlastme chapter 39 . 2/15/2009
Oh! Cool, Maximals VS. Visser Three! Awesome. And the way you capture everyone's personality is great. Nice chapter!
Yin7 chapter 39 . 2/12/2009
really cool story

update soon
Atlastme chapter 38 . 1/25/2009
Whoohoo! Action and an ending at last! I'm really glad your finishing this. Can't wait to see how things end!
D.J. Scales chapter 37 . 12/11/2008
Lord help the Animorphs and Primus help the Maximals.
Atlastme chapter 37 . 12/10/2008
Very nice job here. I like the complications, but Optimus is SO slow to react. Anyway, you are a real hero for sticking it out. This is getting to be a very long fanfic. You're writing has definitely improved of late too - these last two chapters were excellent.
D.J. Scales chapter 28 . 11/9/2008
Okay now Cheetor is starting to sound like Rachel. Maybe Rachel should've picked the Cheetah as her battle morph instead of the Grizzly Bear.