Reviews for InBetween
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Cool stuff! But **where are you**?
AutumnRoseSummerLily chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Are you going to do a chapter about the Order calling an emergency meeting after the break in at Gringotts? And then Bill would have to own up to the terrifyingly scary Molly Weasley that he's been hiding the Trio in his house?

Just a suggestion.

Loving the work!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
The quote comes Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, chapter 22 St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries.

Quote: "We are honor-bound to give service to the present Headmaster of Hogwarts!"

Armando Dippet
paulth chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
I enjoy this fic a lot, well done. It would be interesting to have the point of view be of Ron or Hermione after Harry leaves the Great Hall to see Snape's memories until the last battle started. Specifically, when they hear Voldemort killed Harry.
Chaplin chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Very little structure in this, it's eh. Read the first paragraph and got bored.
dancegirl01mom chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
nice chapter!

and ideas...Molly at some point in time - maybe Ron's birthday or Christmas...Ginny and/or Neville at school...Snape at school...the Malfoy's after Harry and co escape from the Manor...
Aimael chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Nice chapter! I liked it a lot . Hermione, Ron and Arthur are very well written, but I'm not as sure about Lupin... No offence. He just seemed a little stressed out compared to what he acted like in the books. But overall, great job!

Keep it up and update soon!

Aimael
wasu chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
loonygrl90 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
I love missing moments fics, and these are amazingly written. Great job. :)
Aimael chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Very good idea! Lovely! I loved this chapter, expect for the end. I got the idea that they were in the hospital and Teddy was about to be born, but then you talked about Remus' talking in Potterwatch..? Sorry if I'm stupid .

I would love the scene where Arthur and Remus ask Ron and Hermione about the Horcrx Hunt. It's mentioned somewhere when Harry just has come to the Burrow. Just an idea.

Keep up!

Aimael
allimom chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
It's a great start to what will surely be a good story. Keep it up!
Candi Cox chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I really liked this. I'm interested to read more!

About Tonks, I thought you did a pretty good job with her. She had more dialogue than action so it's hard portraying her as an accurate character. She did tend to get a bit hysterical sometimes, when I think she's actually pretty chill. Some of her sentences could be reworked but other than that, yeah, great start.