Reviews for On the Side of the Angels
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great story and funny.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I loved it Really, great fic )

Hope to read more of your fics soon

See ya

Rosetta
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Woot! I loved how you had Dean flashback to when he was four when Sam handed him the child and told Dean to take him outside. Nice touch!

Oh, and the hurt!boys? Yeah, not complaining there either. :)

Nice job - as usual.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Yay - a pillow fight!

This is sweet and just touching enough. I was hoping the other kid made it out.

On a personal note, I had the unfortunate experience of being in a fire once and if you've never been there, it's unbelievable. Your eyes are the first to burn and the tearing is so bad, it enough right there to never forget.

You captured it very well. I kind of winced and lost my breath a little reading your version.

Good job!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Nicely done. Good action, suspense, humor. Liked that the other kid made it out of the fire, and loved that you were realistic in having Dean flash back to the earlier fire he'd pulled Sam out of.
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aww of love our heroic, darling boys:D Hehe, poor Sammy. Everyone's always picking at his hair. He'd look funny with shorter hair though. Good story;)
Ciya chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Unconscious Dean and Sam - yummy. Was that a fire demon Dean saw or was it just his imagination?
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Great drama! With a light touch at the end. Perfect!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Brilliant story - those Winchesters just can't help going to help, even if it puts their lives in danger!

And glad the other lad got himself out, Sam would so beat himself up if he hadn't!

Just loved it, great mix of limp Sam/Dean. And loved the humour about the haircut!

Great job!
carocali chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Nice entry for the Sam fics! There's just something about fire and the Winchester boys that makes a great/deadly combination. The act of heroism is always nice as well.

:D

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Aweome oneshot-of course it would be up to the brothers to save the kids, when others wouldn't even attempt it! Tho sometimes you got to wonder why they even went into the room with it on fire with the experiences that they have had with fire!
Apollo's Lady chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Excellent... I loved Dean going back to that night and feeling that night all over again. Ok, that doesn't sound right...
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Sam and fire is just so compelling...

And Sacrificial!Sam is love!

But no WAY anyone should cut Sam's hair.

Great entry!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Although I'm not a limp Sammy reader, I still thought you did an awesome job.

Just the right amount of brotherly angst and overprotective Dean.

Great job!
friendly chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
awesome job.. that was really good..