Reviews for Everyone Has Their Secrets
JustAnotherFan chapter 2 . 7/5
This was so good. I wished you continued but it feels right to so here and wonder what happens after.
Reduce-the-damage chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I liked it! Good story
Kaira-chan15 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
This chapter was even better than the first! It was cute and seductive at the same time in a subtle way, not in an in-your-face way. And as I said before, you made the situation you put them in and their relationship in the end work out nicely. Not to mention that your writing was great as well. :)

Fantastic job!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
So far, this is very, very good. I love this couple, and you've made it pretty plausible. Good job at keeping Shizune and Kabuto in character.

I really like the idea for this. It makes sense that Shizune would have a secret desire to rebel a little after getting fed up with acting like Tsunade's parent. And Kabuto and Shizune are alike in so many ways, so it's the perfect way to set them up. Nice work! _
Gwyndolyn Slim chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
I'm new to this pairing, and so far, I'm not disappointed in the fics that I've found for it. Although, the number of fics is a problem. This fandom is so small...

I loved the story, it was entertaining and interesting! I love how you personified Kabuto and Shizune, it was perfect! Good job having the characters IN Character!

Another thing, I love how Shizune is so jumpy in this fic, it shows just how serious she is in her line of work, knowing that she be in some deep shit if her mentor ever found out about her encounter with her mortal enemy.

I think that Tsunade should have known a thing or two about her encounter with Kabuto, even if she is drunk. She's not the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf AND a Legendary Sannin for nothing, even if her forte isn't information gathering. I still think she would know a few things.

I loved how it was written, extremely well aside from the occasional typo. Your grammar is great and so is your vocabulary! I had to ask my friend what spontaneous meant, haha!

Great writing! Hope whatever you make in the future is as good as this!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
AW! SO KAWAII! I LOVED IT!
Mdawg1425 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
OMG, this is awesome, i can't wait to find out what happens between the two. so excited. :)
America's Next Top Ninja chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Cute fic!
ABitOHoney chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
That was awesome! I hope you write more of this couple, actually, I just hope you write more in general. I will have to check out your profile to see if you have written any other fanfiction. This was all around a great fic! The pairing is rare, which already had me interested, but what really had me was how well written it was. Great job on not only grammar/spelling/structure, but also on plot and storyline. It was short, but had the right amount of content. I could really see this happening. I'd like to offer suggestions for improvement, but I see nothing wrong with this! This was a good read!
c0nfid3nt-Hinata chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Just read chapter two and it was amzing. Still in character and I liked the way you kept making Shizune nervous. Then it was building up to the ending perfectly. The last line is soo dramatic. I love it! So I'm guessing there's no more? T.T sniff.
c0nfid3nt-Hinata chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Well this is a crazy paring but it's one of my faovirtes! I had to make a video about this couple Well I think it's amzing how you stayed in character the whole way through, that's hard to do! and you made the ending perfect~~! It was amzing. I think your aamzing writters and this has to be my favorite story! So i'll await your updates, because I seriously can't wait. ]
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Sweet, this is the first story about Kabuto and Shizune that I have ever read, and you made it look so sweet. Would you please make a sequel.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I like the way you write, you describe the scenerie very nicely. Keep up the good work.
Golden Snowflake chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Wow. That was awesome! I'm falling in love with this pairing. Are you gonna write any more sometime? I'd be happy if you would...
Palomino Viper chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
No! that can't be the end!