Reviews for Everyone Has Their Secrets
Love this pairing

Great Job!
Buthainah chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
:]

I like eett. Kabuto seemed just a /tad/ bit OOC, but then again it is a twoshot, so there's really not much time for character development.

I liked Tsunade's "rough night?" hahaha. She knows. :O

Ok, well I gotta split like a hollywood relationship (I stole that from an ad), so I'll peace out now. Keep writing! :D
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Aw... Only a twoshot? -cries- I wanted more! But this was soo cute. The relationship defintely gonna be hard to keep. But they can pull it off I'm sure. Ne-chan's a genius at secrets! (Just Kidding! _) Please put up a Sequel!

-Harumi-chan-
Kisame Fish Sticks chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
O MY KAMI. O MY KAMI. O MY KAMI!

TWAS JEEN-YUS!
bansheeblue13 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
This is a godsend! Excellent work...ceases to amaze me! Words don't even describe how happy this chapter makes me.
disneyrulz23 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
awesome plz continue
Zen no okami chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
Hello!

Chapters getting really good. However I have a question, are they in-love or are they just playing along because of the stress of being an assisstant to Tsunade on Shinuze's part.

Anyways, good chapter!

Good luck,

Meg
Zen no okami chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Hello!

Hi Jue! Wow, you really made this pairing work. I really liked it and of course on how you write your story, very nice! As expected of Jue or famously known as Midnight Memories.

And it's only a threeshot? Why? I think you should make it into multiple chapters, it is really good.

Good luck,

Meg
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
A ShizunexKabuto community... I WASN'T INVITED! -cries- I love this pair! How dare you not invite me! About the story, I like the beginning! I've been searching for some good Shizune pairings, and I saw DeiShizu and fell for that, but Kabuto's hott too. Update soon!

-Harumi-chan-
Buthainah chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
aww, this is so good! It's really quite believable the way you paced it, and the characters are uncommonly in-character for a crack pairing fic. PLUS YOU WROTE KABUTO SO WELL. o-o I was reading it and I was like, YES HE SOUNDS LIKE HIMSELF! haha. it's soo hard to make him believable, but you did it! can't wait for the next chapter (or chapters, i guess.) kudos! :D
alexz-square chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Midnight Memories is finally back! Le monde peut enfin recommencer a tourner! Anyway, I think your writing has evolved a bit, not that it needed it, it was perfect the way it is, you just made it perfect-er (new word!). I look forward to receiving emails from alerting me of a new chapter! Keep going on like this and I'll be staring at my screen all day and night checking for email alerts.. I've already told you about my favorite passages in this chapter, so, no need to repeat myself...I think I've taken enough review space as it is, so I'll stop here!

alexz!
ckret2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This is quite good! One of the best characterizations on Shizune I've read. Kabuto as well; it's difficult to write unnaturally intelligent characters without sounding forced, but you've definitely succeeded. I really like the way this is developing, and the plot's moving smoothly - believably, too. It takes quite a bit to convinceably write any sort of friendly relationship between two enemies. I really enjoyed this. Hope you get the second chapter up soon.
Kisame Fish Sticks chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
i like this couple alot its really cute!

HAHA! can u imagine orichimaru drunk? That would be so incredable awsome BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Love love love it...so addicted to this pairing it's not even funny...great job...can't wait to read more!
argaloth chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
wow so I'm not the only one who thinks that they would make a good coule.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2