Reviews for What the Heart Wants
Mason chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Pure filth! Sure blame it it all on Beast Boy! He made this party for raven only for her to misunderstand his word in his argue meant with Cyborg. After she runs off, Cyborg angrily yells at him, Starfire yells at him for making Raven cry, and Robin scolding Beast Boy that she didn't deserve her heart to be broken, and all he wanted to do was be nice because he cares for her. Some friends he's got. 1 star out of 5
Sharpclaws chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
I'm going to favorite this. This is a beautiful and well written story.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Once again, you wrote a masterpiece! Well done!
GreenRock chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
Ahhh, such a sweet ending. Who knew that BB can be such a thoughful soul.

Very nice short story.

I think you show of the characters characteristics and other traits were accurate to begin with and stayed consistent throughout.

GreenRock chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
Whew . . . BB managing to get himself out of another sticky situation (then again, isn't always good at doing that?)

I can only imagine what BB's last surprise is.
GreenRock chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
Hmmmmm . . . I wonder what's BB lobster all steamed?

Another good chapter.
GreenRock chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
I think it was good that you didn't over-complicate the whole; Rae turning into the superhero. Sometimes, simple plotlines are work better.

Nice chapter.
GreenRock chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
Well, part one seems to be going down a treat, lets just hope that the rest goes even better.

Another enjoyable chapter. :D
GreenRock chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
It looks as though BB's little plan is going well so far. Here's hoping that he sees it through all the way.

GO BB.

GreenRock chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Well, BB's first plan was almost successful, I can only imagine what this second plan entails.

Typical Raven; people try to help her and connect with her, but as usual, she just pushes people away. Another good show of characteristics that we are used to seeing.

GreenRock chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
I quite liked the flashback moment at the beginning of this story, intertwined with Rae's despair about destroying the Earth when the time comes.

Just a quick pointer . . . I thought Rae was to turn seventeen before she destroyed Earth. I may be mistaken, so forgive me if I am.

Besides that, now that Rae is starting to become a little more accepting of BB aiding her in trivial things was a nice touch to the story.

GreenRock chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Ahhhhh . . . a nice touching ending to this chapter. It's always the smallest acts of kindness that show that BB really cares for Rae. I think his sentiment at the end was very touching.

Good work. :D
GreenRock chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Smooth as always from BB (*Oh sweet irony*).

Three chapters in and if I can pick out anything positive from this story so far, is that the characteristics shown by the all five Titans are very believable and match to those of the show.

BIG - :D
GreenRock chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Ah . . . congratulations Rob and Cy for p*ssing off Rae. The inconsiderate so-and-so's.

I wonder who this 'admirer' is? Hmmmm . . . nope, can't think of anyone . . . *cough* BB *cough*

Another good chapter.
GreenRock chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
BB, with an idea that'll give Raven 'good memories'? . . . why do I get the feeling that this is going to be a disaster of epic proportions?

I think the characteristics in this chapter (at this point in time) are down to a tee. Raven's impatience, Starfire's bubbly persona are two good examples.

Nice beginning chapter.