Reviews for To Dance Again
WolfWinks chapter 31 . 4/4
Wow. That story had some amazing moments in it. The end of the story was spectacular I couldn't stop reading. Congrats on an amazing achievement
Jaricchi chapter 31 . 1/6
this an entirely beautiful fic. thank you so much for writing this. :) It's brilliant and well played. The plot was cliche but extremely well written. the endings much of a cliff hanger, but aren't all stories like that? I mean, this has now become one of the best drarry fics i've read. thank you. :)

Here's to you and your skills! May your words flow more
Jari
undermyumbrivaille chapter 31 . 1/5
Oh it's been such a long time since I finished it. Just wanted to look at that again. Still one of my favorite stories. I didn't even like AU fics but this was amazing. I don't know, this could've been a movie. We can write fanfics over it. Idk what to say anymore, I'm so emotional right now.
Amastacia Jadescion chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
Though this is an older story, and I'm surprised I hadn't read it before now, I am so happy to have found it. I laughed, I cried. I screamed and went on a rant. My heart lept for joy and raged in anger. The pacing, the storyline, the subtleties of characters and their relationships... everything came together beautifully! Well worth the hours it took me to read it. Definitely one of my favorite stories I've read on this site. This was amazing, and I'm so glad you wrote it.
dianapham12 chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
I feel kind of sad now...
Kyuubi323 chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
This is beautiful, thank you so much.
undermyumbrivaille chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I read it almost twice. It isn't about Harry Potter world but it is still one of my favorite fanfics. I like it so much. I opened this account just to write this rewiew.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 31 . 5/25/2013
I love you. I really do. (Weeps silently) You are amazing. I love this story. Just so amazing. Purely perfect fanfic out of a novel. I love you really. Also, send my wishes to the Grangers, Hermoine and McKinley, the Wease- Weasleys, and Severus Snape. Good luck to Harry and Draco!
bubotuber pus chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
The fanfics great im always anexious about what will happen next;)
caggyxx12 chapter 31 . 10/12/2012
Oh My God this story was absoluely amazing! I can't believe it's over!
This ending was just beautiful and fit perfectly, I loved it.
Your writing is excellent, really really good and I'm so glad stumbled upon this brilliant story.
I hope you keep writing as, if this is anything to go off your work is superb and I'll definetly be reading more of it!
Thank you for providing me with such a great story :D
-Caggyxx
ElisaN92 chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Awesome! Best first-kiss I've ever read. Whilst reading I strangely felt all the anger described in that scene. Fuck I'm angry now! :p
musme chapter 31 . 7/29/2012
I like it
Floyd in the Sky chapter 31 . 7/17/2012
Oh, i really don't know what to say. It was amazing. Full of sadness and despair, but you left us with hope, love and freedom, what's best ? Even if i'm a little heartbroken cause harry isn't the boy he used to be, full of life and colors, i'm happy he found his way. Thank you !
dracowillbeloved chapter 31 . 6/28/2012
This was incredibly amazing. I was on a roller coaster ride, I laughed, cried, and smiled over everything! I don't know quite how to say how much this story effected me! All i can say is congrats on writing possibly one of the best pieces of fanfiction i have ever read!
Never Surrender chapter 31 . 6/20/2012
The was... Heart breaking and beautiful. Wonderful job. Thank you for sharing.