Reviews for Face Down
Backward-In-Heels chapter 26 . 9/8
Within the last 12 hours, I have read this entire story from Chapter 1 to 26 and loved every minute of it. I have experienced every emotion on the spectrum from happiness, laughter, anger and tears. My angst loving heart loved every word of your painful, tear jerking last chapter, and I couldn't think of a more amazing to end such an amazing story. You are such a gifted writer, and I cannot wait to read what else you have written
jaclynkaileigh chapter 26 . 9/3
Don't get me wrong, I love angst and drama and every chapter you wrote, until this one. I understand all too well that sometimes things don't end the way you think they will or that they are supposed to, but I just feel let down. I know you went bittersweet, but I guess I am an all or nothing reader and this ending just didn't do anything for me. Maybe write an alternate ending? I know that isn't likely given this was written years ago and that I'm sure this comment won't be appreciated.
chyannss chapter 26 . 8/22
Oh such a great story. I just found it. I'm all to pieces right now.
monakamel97 chapter 26 . 6/29
I loved this book it was really great. But honestly I would've prefered if it ended at the graduation :D
Wolf Rebellious chapter 26 . 6/22
the last chapters of this story are truly and utterly magnificent
I, and my heart, heartily applaud you for this very well written story
the front might be somewhat juvenile but the ending is worth it - among the very best angst I have read
and yes, the very end of the story is thoroughly heartwarming even if it is bittersweet
your last author's note went a long way in explaining your message because I'm not exactly a read between the lines guy, and without it I probably wouldn't understand the theme because I'm just that dense
but in the end, it is the theme, not the story, that made me fall in love with this piece

I know this has been written a long time ago (so I realize you most likely won't rea my words here), but I am glad I have found it
bravo, -T
This story is awful. Not only is it badly written- honestly, the wiring is exceptionally bad- but it doesn't have a happy end after all that rubbish you made your readers wade through. Are you in high school, at the present time?
Either way my advice to you- grow up
Beansontoast95 chapter 26 . 4/27
Arghhhh no way, what? When? How?
Aline95 chapter 26 . 3/13
Hahahaha you killed them both! LOL! HAHAHA OMG, loved it :')
CillaT chapter 26 . 1/28
geez FUCK! give a girl some warning next time! I loved every tiny bit of this fic and also loathed every bit of it. Thanks for the emotional roller coaster ride.
EvelynRo chapter 26 . 1/24
I want the eight hours it took to read this back.
I love this story, it's so original!
I love all the HP references
Guest chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
Ah, the typical "I'm going to be a different author by killing a character and having a sad ending instead of a happy one." Except it's not different and pretty much every author who tries to be different does just this. A good writer will some purpose for the death (e.g. Shakespeare, GRRM), but this was terribly done.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/17/2014