Reviews for Face Down
Windchimed chapter 26 . 1/29
It would be nice if you included a warning in the story description, or a tag of "major character death." It isn't really fair to categorize this as Romance/Humor and then end it this way. Some of us read to escape tragedy.
Windchimed chapter 20 . 1/28
I'm glafd that Jane broke up with Charlie. He needed that wake-up call.
Windchimed chapter 19 . 1/28
You handled the revelation and breakup well - and frankly, Darcy deserved it.
Windchimed chapter 14 . 1/28
I enjoyed the laser tag date.
Backward-In-Heels chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
Within the last 12 hours, I have read this entire story from Chapter 1 to 26 and loved every minute of it. I have experienced every emotion on the spectrum from happiness, laughter, anger and tears. My angst loving heart loved every word of your painful, tear jerking last chapter, and I couldn't think of a more amazing to end such an amazing story. You are such a gifted writer, and I cannot wait to read what else you have written
-Backward-In-Heels
jaclynkaileigh chapter 26 . 9/3/2015
Don't get me wrong, I love angst and drama and every chapter you wrote, until this one. I understand all too well that sometimes things don't end the way you think they will or that they are supposed to, but I just feel let down. I know you went bittersweet, but I guess I am an all or nothing reader and this ending just didn't do anything for me. Maybe write an alternate ending? I know that isn't likely given this was written years ago and that I'm sure this comment won't be appreciated.
chyannss chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
Oh such a great story. I just found it. I'm all to pieces right now.
monakamel97 chapter 26 . 6/29/2015
I loved this book it was really great. But honestly I would've prefered if it ended at the graduation :D
Wolf Rebellious chapter 26 . 6/22/2015
the last chapters of this story are truly and utterly magnificent
I, and my heart, heartily applaud you for this very well written story
the front might be somewhat juvenile but the ending is worth it - among the very best angst I have read
and yes, the very end of the story is thoroughly heartwarming even if it is bittersweet
your last author's note went a long way in explaining your message because I'm not exactly a read between the lines guy, and without it I probably wouldn't understand the theme because I'm just that dense
but in the end, it is the theme, not the story, that made me fall in love with this piece

I know this has been written a long time ago (so I realize you most likely won't rea my words here), but I am glad I have found it
bravo, -T
Guest chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
This story is awful. Not only is it badly written- honestly, the wiring is exceptionally bad- but it doesn't have a happy end after all that rubbish you made your readers wade through. Are you in high school, at the present time?
Either way my advice to you- grow up
Beansontoast95 chapter 26 . 4/27/2015
Arghhhh no way, what? When? How?
Aline95 chapter 26 . 3/13/2015
Hahahaha you killed them both! LOL! HAHAHA OMG, loved it :')
CillaT chapter 26 . 1/28/2015
geez FUCK! give a girl some warning next time! I loved every tiny bit of this fic and also loathed every bit of it. Thanks for the emotional roller coaster ride.
EvelynRo chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
I want the eight hours it took to read this back.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
I love this story, it's so original!
1,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »