Reviews for Chronicles of the ButtChin
Kuroda Chiaki chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Hilarious! Even if I considered Fei as crazy...now he's just plain stupid... I really loved it!
VixenSetosTsubasa chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
This was really entertaining, are you planning to add more chapters? Please say yes.
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
... you're going to get stabbed with that kind of attitude... -glomp you- best. crackfic. ever. **
Callista Miralni chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Hahaha... first fic I've read in a while that truly made me laugh. 'Sora from Kingdom Hearts, etc.' what a great reference! I'll keep reading now.
xynad chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
.god. Cardcaptor Fei? My brain died. Hahaha, this is just genius! I'll be lurking! :)
EpikWonderBang chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Hilarious! I kept on laughing so hard that my sisters and the rest of my family are thinking that they should bring me to a psychiatrist...XD Keep writing more! I can't think of anything wrong with it...but, what is a "necrophiliac'?
YourAverageObsessiveGirl chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
Yeha, you go hit yourslef with the shovel, if I had the dream, I would to. I found this the funniest thing ever, well, one of the funniest things ever.
Renhi chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
XD

Thank you thank you thank you!

You updated!

This chapter was hilarious.

OH-SO MUCH.

I laughed so hard when I read it.

"Necrophiliac!"

XD
Danielle chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
I LOVE YOU.

What's better to do on a snow day than reading about Card Captor Fei and his chinilicious plans?

NOTHING. :D

Oh man...this chapter made me laugh so hard I cried. The part about the Doumeki look and "'…was he supposed to?'

Fei shrugged. 'I can work that into my plan.'". LOVE IT.

*goes to find that Card Captor Fei picture done after chapter 7*
Nyooooooom chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YEESH!

I LOVE it! *dances* moremoremoremoremore!
Pipi-chan chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
“Why do you need the dead princess? Why couldn’t you have used Xing Huo’s dead body?”

LOL! It seems like little Fei-wang Chin didn't get the double sense in that, dude. Poor guy.

And...

"The clone of Syaoran darted out of Dr. Kyle’s room, on the verge of crying."

That killed me. You're awesome.
Renhi chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
DUDE.

OMFG.

I think my soul fell out of my body while laughing.

Darn.

Card Captor Fei!

...!
xynad chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
hahaha.. you got me laughing real hard. I mean come on.. Fei Wong Reed in pink? hahaha. Nice job. :)
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
XD I so love it XD Wai!
TurtleMAR07 chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
I'm typing this while blind because Syaoran came and ate my eyes after they fell out of my head. :3

HAHAHAHA. THAT WAS AWESOME. Card Captor Fei. such disturbing images!