Reviews for Unfinished Story
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh, boy. You just had to do it, didn't ya? Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
wat gonna happen next?
TerraHart93 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
nice start, update soon please
starfire1994 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
i know you haven't continued sience 2007 but please continue

i love the Pink and White rangers

tommy and kim 4 ever

write back

a.k.a. Star
Dark-Child2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Another great story from the great CL. ) And I couldn't help but laugh at your ending. This author definitely took the hint lol. Makes me wanna get back to work on For Me. Cool to see you writing again. I missed it. Anyways, hopefully I'll talk to you soon buddy. Keep up the good work. D

Till next time,

ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Nice story. I'm working on a story as well. Check it out when you have time.
Luna Ace chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Haha. I found that kind of funny, yet I liked it also. Can't wait for the next installment. The irony is the writer is giving herself props. Lol- go you!
CraneAndFalconForeven chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
hi i love your story. i hope you will wrtie more soon.
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
oh come on now, you can't end it there? It was really cool though how you brought the world of fanfiction into your story and oh so true!
rose19586 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I told you it was a great idea! Keep going with the good work! and Congrats! 9
lb016 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
no! not the end! not the end! NOT THE END! haha just kidding. i guess this can be the end, if it has to be... so much emotion. so much bottom lip biting. so much ... fan fiction! i love this story! keep up the awesome work! )

with love, lillian jean
lilyrose284 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Yay! My twinky is back on the horse. And though I understand the ending, because I love the story but, why oh why! Remember, it's just the start. A great new start girl. Congrats!
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Meanie, meanie, meanie! Ok, I'm done with my temper tantrum now. I loved this, but I really wish you had put an ending for us to read. I hope to read more from you soon!

Destiny45 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
LOL, referencing the site! This story is SO AU, but it is hilarious. Update soon.
GracefulCrane chapter 1 . 9/10/2007

Hey girl, it's so nice to read a new fic from you again.

I'm glad you decided to write a new fic again after the loss of your best friend (Yes, she's a great author. Miss her stories too...)

I'm pretty sure that she will be happy to see you as her best friend continue to write story in this site.

Before i go to the review...i wanna say : DAMN IT!

Why we have to get a same idea?

Do you know, i want to write about Tommy finds this site on the next chapie of WTMA...but it's already taken by YOU!

Now, if i still go with that idea, people will think that i stole it from you...

You're such an evil! (Now it's time for me to tell you that you're an evil. LOL LOL LOL)

Btw, just kidding sis...

How can i hate such a great person like you?

Okay...about the story :

I liked this chap. it's really a good start

and i can't wait to read the next one.

I wanna know what will Tommy say to Kim (eventhough i know very well what will he say)

Long review? Hm i think you deserve it, because you're an evil!

Keep writing sis,