Reviews for One Too Many
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Thanks for the romance! And I loved Faith teasing Buffy-you've got the characters' voices down.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was so sweet. I love the dialogue. You've got their voices down just right. I particularly enjoyed Buffy's part of the conversations. She was refreshingly honest and upfront and it was nice to see that. Not to mention she was funny. It was reminiscent of the earlier seasons of the show when everything wasn't so angsty.
Vicky Ryan chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Loved this you totally got the way they speak it was scarely real. i loved the whole scully calling mulder mulder thing this story just rocked hope you will write more like it
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very lovely and IMHO, quite realistic. Thanks for the great read. :D
Genevieve2 tiscali.co.uk chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Absolutely bloody brilliant. It's not often we see giles and buffy written so well, his britishness is hard to capture, but being british myself a huge thumbs up, that was fab!

x
regan666 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
aw that was beautifully written. the characters were spot on, and i loved the bit where faith put a bet on, i giggled. anyhoo great work!
edq-ocd18 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Absolutely wonderful!
Sweetdoggie chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Excellent story. Very good characterizations and you had the voices down perfectly. It made you think how very hard these people's lives are. Great job with this. Thanks for sharing.
Aliora chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oh, this was fantastic! You have a brilliant handle on the mannerisms of each character, and dialogue and interaction was masterfully done. So many B/G fics can't handle the transition from slayer and watcher to more but you made their relationship change without effort and it was wonderful to behold. An amazing story that did everything right.
George Lacy chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This is a wonderfully written story. Thanks for sharing it. I'm a hopeless romantic, and I enjoyed it, and the intimate moments were well-written. Great job!
nutterbudgie chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Your world-weary Giles grown-up leader Buffy are good and right and well-written - I really enjoy your B/G. Thanks.
Lastew chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This was just wonderful! I loved every minute of it. You kept them in character and you still managed to get them together. Well done you!
hobgoblinn chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Here on a rec from antennapedia on live journal- wow. What a perfect story. Spot on voices, great dialogue, and a very cool exploration of what it means to be these two people in this brave new world, sending children out to die. It's a theme I'm working on too, revising last year's Nano novel, but I don't think I'm going to get anywhere near the place you have in a ton fewer words. Well done indeed.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
very sweet
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I'm always so happy when I notice you've written another one. And I work at a Science Museum, so yay for that one. Another lovely story. Keep up the great writing. No one writes Buffy-Giles better.