Reviews for The Way I Dreamed IT
I liked this story, i was enjoying it but after this chapter, i'm out. Cause i thing naruhinahanabi threesome its gross. What the hell! Naruto and hinata already got two children and one is coming soon so why do u have to ruin all this with this new shitty threesome pairing? Yuck, this story is old so there is no point on reviewing.
I like it cause it's a happy story. Idk if hinata should of got pregnant so young though and it moves super fast. But I guess naruto would act like this in this situation because he has always wanted a family. That's what makes it sweet.
Satachi Uchia chapter 14 . 6/10
Wa, I tought I vis write but u beat me. U da boss keep on righthing fanfic
Satachi Uchia chapter 15 . 6/10
OMG, this story is awsome, I started figuring out it was a dream at chapter 9. Dis story jus tun up his job keep it up
Anonymous chapter 23 . 5/28
Um.. The mengakyu sharingan is wrong... It is called Mangekyo Sharingan and the toad Naruto summoned in the chapter 23 is called Gamatatsu, not Gamataratsu... Anyways, your story really is good and keep updating so that I can read more of them
I liked the chapter
Fanfic Critique chapter 15 . 3/19
Love it. The story was very detailed and well explained. The lemons were very…graphic. Those moments of fluff. They made me all happy and I couldn't stop squealing even when my family gave me these looks. (– _–,) even glared. But this story is deserving and worthy of a wonderful 10/10. Perfection. Words dont come as close to explain this work of utter wonder. This tale is one that makes me feel that i will never reach that level of greatness.

Im also commonly known on Wattpad as TheBeautyInDarkness. Read my tales. Ahhhhh my life is awesome. Boom.
Drake.Dman chapter 1 . 3/16
*W*
that was a good chapter
Bea chapter 7 . 2/8
Okay... I just have to say.. naruto asking hinata to marry him was a bit sudden. Yeah that's all... hehe
NaruHinadorablez chapter 27 . 1/27
Your good at pissing me off
NaruHinadorablez chapter 26 . 1/27
THIS IS RELAYYBEURVJGBEJSBC DFYCJUFB FUCKING PISSING ME OFF! FUCKING HYUUGAS! FUCKING COUNCIL FAGGOT ASS BITCHES WHO SUCK DOCERCM BDFJSHNC JEFDS CHB ! MOTHER FUCKER I CANT EVEN TYPE RIGHT!
NaruHinadorablez chapter 4 . 1/26
O.O' *Runs out of the room*
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
After your inspiring speech I could not help but review
ramenreed chapter 39 . 9/25/2014
Nice story.. I'm tired going to sleep now.
1,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »