Reviews for to the beginning
ElisAttack chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
I love this.
MaxRide05 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Ah I loved this. Especially Claire's backstory and her and Peter. So could have been canon.

I also love that you included DL, Niki and Micah.

But I just have to ask, what did you mean by this:'this man is impossibly British'?
LaPaige chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
This was amazing. I haven't watched Heroes so I only know the rough outline, but this totally blew me away. You write so well, I felt like I was actually part of the story. I can't believe how little reviews this story has, when it really deserves so, so many more. I honestly can't say how fantastic this was, I honestly hope you know it! You write so well for all the characters, and I know that if I ever watched Heroes (which I do now!) your characters would be perfect. Amazing.
Long Live Nelly chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Just found this story and I really, really enjoyed it! Nice take on Claire and the other characters.
Sear chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Lovely, ovely story. Very nice POV and well written.
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
This was really good.
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
This is story is, in so many ways, all the things I hope Heroes to be (even when it sometimes fails to deliver). I love the way you've characterized Claire, with a maturity that seems as though it should go along with her experiences, but a youngness that still suits her. I adore the sense of community that you brought to the end, especially the way your brought in Micah and family. Really great stuff.
Tara chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
My god. Your brilliant. This is the most complete well written piece of Claire fiction I've ever read. You really did a fantastic job. I loved everything expecially how you went into the past and we saw the part of Jackie and Claire's friendship that was nevery really shown on the show. I loved the Nathan/Noah-ness. And I loved all the paire moments. good. job.
iTomato chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Ahh, I loved this. Claire was remarkably in character, and I really like the idea of her striking up a friendship with Micah. Also enjoyed the way you portrayed her interactions with the Petrelli brothers.

Nicely done! :)
Mac-alicious chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
That was really good, I loved it. Great ending sort of thing. I liked it a lot. Loved to see Peter come back. The mention of Claude and all of them coming together. Great job.

Cherie Dennis chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Amazing. Seriously amazing.

I love the Micah/Claire connection. Uber-cute!

Very nicely done. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Mac-alicious chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Nathan's alive! lol. That was a really good chapter, I liked the third time's a charm thread. I like the whole relationship you've set up between Claire and Nathan. I really enjoyed the whole chapter. Well, I'm off for the last chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Cherie Dennis chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Awe! Peter can't be dead! He has to be found, somewhere.

That's my hope for second season, anyways...

Good chapter, sweetie. Can't wait for the fourth one!
Cherie Dennis chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Awe, yay! Paire! I love them.

I even have a theory about Peter not really being Nathan's brother.

But that's for a different time.

Good chapter. And Jackie is a serious bitch.
Mac-alicious chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
I liked that chapter even more, especially the last section. I don't know why. Good work! update soon!