Reviews for Moonlight and Sonshine
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is so cute I love it!
espo16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I am bloooowwwnnn away by how cute this is! So adorable...
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
super cute.
Vela513 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
O.M.G. I LOVE this fic! It is hilarious and soo cute! I love little Raphael! But these were my favorite-est lines:
It was a strange dream. One of monsters crawling through pipes incessantly asking the question 'why?'

...Splinter wondered how someone could forget vomiting all over another person that easily.

Loving someone even after vomit? Already a dad, dude.
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i love da baby turtles- they're so sweet! :)
beautiful-sadness chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I think this is one of my favorite fics about TMNT (if not the best). Sorry, my english isn't very good (i'm mexican). I love your fics, i'm reading all of them and have to say they're very TMNT, very IC and the histories very realistic too. In this one in particular, your Leo was soooo cute, already with his personality (always worried about his siblings). Also, loved Raph "big but not that big" and Mikey and his innocence.

I agree with you and think they all see Splinter since the beginning like a father, not a master. And this is reflected very true and touching in this one-shot; so, thank you (and sorry again about the mistakes in here) ).
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was addorable!
Happybubblex3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
hey, that was a suuuper cute fic :D

Great Job!

I loved it... The little tots totally sweet :)

keep it up, I like it!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Totally faving it! So cute!
SaiyuriKitsune chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed this! You did a lovely job with Splinter and the Turtles.
Soul 32 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That little Raph is very nice to hear him say please 3

I really liked your fic )
AllyBethie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Umm... this was ADORABLE! It makes me want to go hug a small child! But seriously, very well written. I've always been partial to your darker stories like suicide (I've read this and it's sequal for the third time recently), but this is probably the best chibi I've read. I think mostly because it's very different from the rest. Chibis usually either have a very cute little scene of the four growing up or one of the four learning something very valuable to their learning nature. In this case, it's Splinter who is learning the very important lesson. Very cute, very heartwarming. )
Rika24 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i really liked it, all their reasons fit the characters
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
So cute xD

'I not that big...' was all Raphie! And Donnie's questions... and Mikey's monsters... and Leo wanting to stay awake for the shadows...

Very, very adorable. Loved it :3
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I just wanted to read a paragraph or two to see if I should come back later to read it...and accidentally read it all XD It was so horribly cute and adorable, it sucked me right in! I loved Splinter in this, he made so much sense _