|Reviews for The Romance of the Uzumaki|
| Ita-kun's wifeu chapter 21 . 9/27/2019
It's good..though I think its abandoned...and what happened to kurama? Hope u update it someday...
| Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
| Ur Mate Dave chapter 21 . 3/7/2019
That was so beautifully written, I don’t even know what to say.
| Guest chapter 18 . 4/11/2018
The looked like an idiot...kushina is literally stepping on minato's pride
| kaede kayano chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
Aww, so cute! Urgh, makes me wish that Kushina and Minato SURVIVED.
| sigh chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
It's a shame this was never finished
| colouredthinking chapter 21 . 2/14/2015
Six years since this has been updated. Tsk. Tsk. If only you'd finish it...
| Darkness and Snow chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Lol Himawari XD
| FightFoo chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Just read one more chapter 2 more till the end and the thing that I kept noticing over and over in the story was, NOTHING CHANGED. From chapter 1-19 nothing happened. No story development, what was the point of this story? What was the plot? Because I didn't see none of it or any of it. Maybe there was a plot but really what after the child being born was going to occur. No Character Development, none at all! Why!? It is the most crucial part of the story. The tiniest bit of character development that I can see in this story is Kushinas little change of actually liking kids, other than that nothing happened Kushina remains the biggest bitch in the whole world, Minato remains the oh so loving father and husband while Jiraiya and most of Kushinas (man)friends perve on every girl in the village. This Story Needs Development. Then last but not least a relationship that was rushed so fast I couldn't even believe my eyes Minato and Kushina. The only real conversation they ever really have is that New Years incident, all others really end with either screaming really dumb things at Minato for the most idiotic reasons of all time. Then like in 12 chapters Minatos in love with her and Kushina is almost in love with him. Just where did these feeling come from? Most interactions had been in the doctors or either just a insult filled sentence with really no meaning at all. Just straight up confusing.
| FightFoo chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
This story is just so confusing. Kushina the most confusing of all. Doesn't want to raise her baby? Made it clear to yell it a couple thousand times yet she still wants to have control on the way her baby thinks, acts, and plus wanting to decide something that shouldnt be in neither Hers nor Minatos hands. Who the child wants to be when growing up. Yes no doubt the parent will have lots of influence on his or her personality but eventually that child will grow up and have to decide what type of person he/she wants to be. I have many dislikes of this fic and one of those was the Interactions of Kushina and Minato. Literally the whole layout of their "relationship" and "love" was, Minato says/does something nice- Instant insult from Kushina, Kushina says something really horrible to Minato realizes she said something horrible- no apology. What the hell! No sense at all!
| procon chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
I really really loved your story. It's beautiful! Minato is sweet, Kushina is feisty and Im guessing he girl she saved was Haku's mother? It sucks you probably won continue but I'll follow all the same!
| AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Well, I'm done.
How... sad. Katsuya. I'm not sure if I've interpreted it right, but did he sense the oncoming invasion? And still leave Kushina? That's... sad, I guess. It's even sadder that Kushina was left alive, let alone the ONLY one.
I'll give you a little list of things I like here!
1. Kushina, number one. This isn't in order, but goddammit I love her. You paint the huge differences between what she means and what she says, and other people in the story appear to understand it too; it's interesting. She works, acts, and is motivated like a real person, with irrationalities and rationalities like anyone else. It works perfectly, and her interactions with Minato work amazingly.
2. Minato. Sweetheart. Heart-meltingly so, and although at first glance he appears prim and perfect, he has obvious imperfections, and they are well done. I love him.
3. The spicy food of the grandmother.
3. Katsuya. What a lovely addition.
4. Ayame being a kid! So cute!
5. When I found out the name of Naoka's kid, my heart dropped. I'm assuming that was what you were going for. It's the same feeling you get with every single one of these fics: "Oh god, that character is going to DIE." I especially got one of those sort of moments when you described how Minato had decorated the nursery. Because, naturally, Naruto never gets to go in that nursery (presumably?) and they never get to raise them, Kushina never gets to go in that rocking chair... hiccup. Why you DO this?!
6. When Minato wasn't even a virgin. Goddammit, Minato. You're a sneaky one.
7. Naruto being scared of thunderstorms!
8. Kushina's development of eventually coming to like children.
9. Goddammit, I hated Ino's mother SO much. I literally wanted to uppercut. You certainly made her hateable.
10. Himawari! Aaaah, how lovely! It's so therapeutic, and kind, and oh yay yay yay. I love her. What a sweetheart.
12. The baby classes in general, actually. I loved them so much.
I don't think anything I say here will give it justice, but I really can't help but solidly admire how WELL you write characters. It is my number one favourite thing about your writing, and you are my number one favourite person ever for writing characters. I am 100% positive your novels are going to be fantastic, and when they are available, I am going to buy them SO hard.
Your interactions between the characters are also fantastically done. Believable, they read well, their tones flow well... it is like genuine conversation. The way you write the exchanges allows me to play it out in my head perfectly.
Amazingly done. I don't expect you to update, but I guess we all know the end anyways.
It's fantastic. Just wow. I'm gonna keep this tucked away in my favourites. I genuinely wish your Kushina was canon.
Thank you so much for such an amazing read as always, Rii!
| Fencing Supplies chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
Oh my gosh it deliver so many emotions. That blank sort of space that you dont realise needs to be filled in regards to Kushina and Minato. I see that this is obviously discontinued, and I cant help but be grateful for the absolutely sublime 60,000 words you've delivered on and the last chapter which does conclude in its own way once you let it sink in. Besides, the story is more about Kushina's journey, and where else would you finish it at? When he was finally born? Everyone already knows that train wreck.
Some yes, I am very happy and content with this. One of the most beautiful fanfics out there.
| je-raru chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
hey i made a fanart of your story! i hope you don't mind! i credited you and posted the link of your fanfic! thanks.
i posted it on my blog .com
and also on my dA. .com
| Unnormal Child chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Oh ho ho these two are so adorable together I'm just... argh! Amazing chapter!