Reviews for Arms Away
Silver Moon Inuyoukai chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
ROFL!
Lysden chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Man... this frase just dont have the same efect in english so: eu ri! XD

Really good!
Deritine chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OMG- wow! Hahhahaah!
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
applause!
Feudal Association chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the June 2008 term!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors, InuGrl and Inufan625, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

http[colon][bs][bs] [bs]fa

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

http[colon][bs][bs] .com[bs]group[bs]FeudalAssociation

Links to all of the awards for 2008 can be found here:

http[colon][bs][bs] [bs]fa[bs]

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

http[colon][bs][bs] [backslash]fa[backslash]

Please pick up your award here:

http[colon][bs][bs] .com[bs]albums[bs]ll109[bs]FeudalAssociation[bs]Fiction%20June08[bs]

~ InuGrl & Inufan625

Owners of the Feudal Association
inufan-625 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

/fa/

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Voting is open from June 18th 2008 through July 1st 2008 (12 am).

~ InuGrl & Inufan625

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
SangoShadowphoenix chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Awesome!

By the way, have you ever read a sci-fi/fantasy short fiction called "Still Life with Boobs"? It's by Anne Harris, and in the "Year's Best Fantasy 6" fantasy anthology. (I had to read that for a university class I recently took) Your fic has the same sort of tone as that story; you should check it out! I enjoyed both, very much! The freestyle storytelling was very refreshing! _
Valmarien chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Oh dear. What did Sesshoumaru do to deserve this? _

But your fic raises an interesting point: what DOES Sesshoumaru do with all the feelings and emotions he represses?
swasdiva chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
The absolute...greatest...most hilarious Sesshoumaru fic ever conceived in the minds of human beings. I nearly peed. Call up NASA and get me some Depends, seriously. I'm bookmarking this and sending it everyone I know, even people who don't know what the hell Inuyasha is, because to go without reading this fic is grounds for eternal damnation. Abso-friggin-lutely made. My. Night.
JazkaStar chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
LMAO! That was bloody hillarious! Loved it!

JazkaStar
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Hilarious!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
that was 'special'...

i can't laugh anymore i'll die.
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
LOL! I love the twisted personality you gave Sesshomaru's arm! "It's like a freaking day care center hanging around with you," was a pretty good line, but when Inuyasha (idiot that he is) hacks off the wrong arm - geez, I went into hysterics! *Smile* Poor Sesshy! I really enjoyed this crack-fic! XD