Reviews for Seeds of the Future
Kid Ape 2 chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It ends the way that could have more, but its also perfect the way it is. I can really see myself reading this again... Already am.
bobzilla-inator chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
I loved this one.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
COME ON MORE CHAPTERS GOD THIS IS INTERESTING
Armaryllis chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
haha love this fic and wow never thought of the kings parting words like that. And links right. Haha link gardener if winds hehe
jim chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I love the story from start to finish what a master pieces
Fireburnspirit chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Nice line of the grandmother pov there
CleoArrow chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
This was very good. I laughed a lot. I wish you would continue it, but it's your choice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
this is going good so far.
partyyou chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I really do wish this could've been longer, but if it's all that you wrote, I'm not going to push you. I loved the story! :D
Zelda12343 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
This was such a CUTE story!
The Antiflames chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
This was a good story, a few moments didn't quite make sense but all in all it was a good story. It was fine past chapter three and everything if at moments loosly fit. Good story.

The Antiflames
sang13 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
this i AWESOME this is a really really good story and i know it was supposed to be a one-shot but still you have to continue this...please
xXNevermoreAgainXx chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Haha that was great! Very cute and I love the last chapter! Really awesome story. I think it's good you made the seperate chapters, cuz then it'd be really long o.o

But again, totally awesome! Luv it!

Write on!

~Storm
pelicanmouth chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw, this has got to be my favorite LinkxTetra story ever! So sweet, funny, and well-written, with spot-on characterization and excellent attention to detail. The dialogue between characters just felt so natural, and I couldn't stop squealing as I read this. Nice work!
ProfessorSpork chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
This was absolutely adorable, and refreshingly well-written. Tetra and WW!Link don't get nearly enough love in this fandom, and you pulled them off splendidly. Bravo.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »