Reviews for Seeds of the Future
COME ON MORE CHAPTERS GOD THIS IS INTERESTING
Armaryllis chapter 1 . 2/5
haha love this fic and wow never thought of the kings parting words like that. And links right. Haha link gardener if winds hehe
jim chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I love the story from start to finish what a master pieces
Fireburnspirit chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Nice line of the grandmother pov there
CleoArrow chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
This was very good. I laughed a lot. I wish you would continue it, but it's your choice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
this is going good so far.
partyyou chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I really do wish this could've been longer, but if it's all that you wrote, I'm not going to push you. I loved the story! :D
Zelda12343 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
This was such a CUTE story!
The Antiflames chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
This was a good story, a few moments didn't quite make sense but all in all it was a good story. It was fine past chapter three and everything if at moments loosly fit. Good story.

The Antiflames
sang13 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
this i AWESOME this is a really really good story and i know it was supposed to be a one-shot but still you have to continue this...please
xXNevermoreAgainXx chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Haha that was great! Very cute and I love the last chapter! Really awesome story. I think it's good you made the seperate chapters, cuz then it'd be really long o.o

But again, totally awesome! Luv it!

Write on!

~Storm
pelicanmouth chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw, this has got to be my favorite LinkxTetra story ever! So sweet, funny, and well-written, with spot-on characterization and excellent attention to detail. The dialogue between characters just felt so natural, and I couldn't stop squealing as I read this. Nice work!
ProfessorSpork chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
This was absolutely adorable, and refreshingly well-written. Tetra and WW!Link don't get nearly enough love in this fandom, and you pulled them off splendidly. Bravo.
Coli Chibi chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
That,s it? Kinda short, ain't it?
shadows-of-ballance chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
ok this is a really good story but something in it kinda bugged me ... Link confessed his love to Tetra in ... i think chapter 3 (to lazy to check) and i dont want to sound wierd here ive heard of sex before marrige and all but sex before you have admitted you love eachother is like ... wtf

but over all GREAT STORY