Reviews for The Deplorable 'Sue
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ha ha! That's a funny take on the destruction of Charn. My sister and I have joked that the deplorable word is Suspian.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Clever, to the point, hilarious. I LOVE it
Hibernian Princess chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh my gosh, that was amazing! I'm never going to be able to read MN the same again...
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ew, I won't dream of that for my worst foes. Now I feel bad for her sister though.

Good job in writing it though.
Lady of the Night chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Well, not bad. I always wondered what the 'Deplorable Word' was. Very interesting.
Ninja C chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow. This story is great. I'm officially never using that name again!
Para Dise chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
LOL! Petrevard, that was hysterical! This is probably one of the only Sue-bashing fics that don't involve using an actual Sue. It was so clever! I agree, Mary Sues are capable of immense amounts of destruction (I know from experience). Jadis is *so* evil too. All in all, this was a teribbly clever and perfectly canon parody. Great job! D God bless!
purple kimono chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I really think that most of us have been wondering what the Deplorable Word is. Even though you said that one had to look in between the mentioned stories in Narnia for plots, I still can't believe you actually did that! All those horrible Sues... I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone no matter how mean they are.

I feel so sorry for Jadis' sister. Again, awesome writing!
Tierney Beckett chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
*struggles for breath*

I love it! This was great! I always did wonder what the deplorable word was...thanks for clearing that up.
Aravir Theophila Morningstar chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Oh, Petrevard! You indigo horned Unicorn!

What a fantastic way to incorperate the dredded (*shutters*) dum-de-dum ... Mary Sue.

Excelant rendering reveled in this short fic.

I always DID wonder what the Deplorable Word might have been.

In Aslan's grace,

Aravir Mornignstar
Princess Aravis chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Interesting. Very interesting.
EstellaB chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
*makes this canon in her mind*

Okay, Sues SO destroyed Charn! This was fantastic! I have to say I have never had a Sue online, but I wrote one or six in the past (not for Narnia). I appreciate the bashing :D
KCS chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
HAHAHA! Now THAT I enjoyed immensely!

From one 'Sue-disliker to another, may I say BRAVO and BRAVISSIMO!

Oh, how I hate romance, a.k.a. MarySues, when it does not fit - and it most certainly does not fit in most Narnia fics. Except for this one.

This I liked a LOT. Heh - my parents just yelled up the stairs wanting to know why I was laughing insanely at the computer screen.

Anyhow, I'm done now. Thanks so much for an enjoyable read!

-KCS
uberhaxxor of pwnage chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
THIS IS AWESOME!
preciousjewl chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Wow...lol. I now know what you guys are talking about when you joke about "Mary Sue." Great story!