Reviews for What Dreams May Come
candycoatedmonsters chapter 13 . 5/5
This has given me so many emotions. Emotions I'm pretty sure I don't even know the names of.
maizcorn chapter 3 . 2/2
Lol. Even in Shizuru's dream, Natsuki still has control.
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Woah... What could I say ? Thank you for writing such a cute story *_*
I really love the way you describe Shizuru's thoughts through her letters, and how Natsuki struggled to define her own feelings.
Cute, hot, touching story, you're very talented :)
carmenrosa.aguilar.9 chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
estubo muy buena esperare con muchas ansias la continuacion porque si hay verdad
Chimzap chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Cool story.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Aww love it!
momomago chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
Genius, you are a Genius!

Shizuru wasn't the only one restraining herself from jumping around with a grin on her face basking in happiness xD.

Amazing story, now to the Sequel~
shiznatfan 101 chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
Still, one of the best Mai Hime stories out there, along with its sequel. Truly, wonderful and masterful on the depths of these characters emotions from the anime show. Please continue write more endearing stories for this beautiful couple.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
So sweet~
bubble.duckie chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
Oh my! That was not only hot but super sweet. I can actually imagine what's going on in Shizuru's mind while everything is happening. Imagine the one person you would give up the world for, reciprocate your love. I bet she's totally blown out of her mind. So well-written Leebot. It's really no wonder why you are one of my top fave Ma-Hime authors here in !
Museless Fool chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
Wonderfully written! I just finished watching Mai HiME this past weekend. While I wasn't crazy about the angst of the show I couldn't get enough of Shizuru and Natsuki. Your portrayal of Shizuru gave her such dimension, you made her human, with real feelings and concerns. I wish all fan fiction were written as well as this one, it was thought provoking, humble and sweet without being angst-filled. I hope one day I attain this level of expertise you've displayed. Well done. :)
H.V. Bathory chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
I really enjoyed this, Bryan. Shame SUNRISE couldn't do this in the show due the subject matter, but that's what us fanficers are for. Anyways, sorry it took me this long to review it. I must of read this whole story at least twenty times so far from beginning to end. Both Natsuki & Shizuru are lucky to have found each other when they did.
Kiyohime-chan chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
the whole story was very good but i don't understand some part
Gemna chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
Sweet mercy, but this was fantastic! Well-written, kept in canon with the events of the series, and so very very hot. I approve, and on to the sequel!
pixiefh chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
Wow. I am blown away by this story! Okay first of all, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I finished watching Mai Hime earlier this summer and I was desperate for a good quality fic from Shizuru's perspective about what happened during the Carnival and a continuation of the story. I can't thank you enough for writing this - I ended up staying up several hours into early morning reading this. Very well written and organized. I really like how you incorporated the 'written' letters into the story. I think there was just enough fluff, smut and plot development. I would give you constructive criticism if I could but I really didn't see anything to add!

Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to reading your other fics!