Reviews for Profitable Silence
zerOtodona chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Best harvest moon story i havbe ever read.
andraliba chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Really well done fic! I really, really like how you wrote it and described the emotions :)
Dead to my World chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Best Harvest moon Fanfic,

i read it before I signed up on
Jenvaati chapter 11 . 10/11/2007
Yay, happy ending! Wow, Ann and Harris? Never would've guessed...but now she's related to the mayor by marriage! Sweet!

...As a fellow cheapskate, I'm surprised at Won for giving Luna the ring. Which makes it very romantic, 'cuz it's all money over love. I'm impressed. I don't know if I could have as much willpower as Won!

Anyways, this story taught me some life lessons. Such as, Doctors can lie to you and selling apples is the most romantic thing to do! I wish it wasn't over, but "eventually" it was going to be...GREAT ending by the way. Really nice finish. Thanks for the fun read, see ya, and cheers!
Jenvaati chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
You know, that IS a good point...How DO the farmers know which cow is which? Or taking honey without angering bees? (which is pretty hard...I watched Dirty Jobs once with that kind of thing in it, and it didn't look fun...at all.)

Eh. You had me going there...I thought Won wasn't gonna come back! But then Luna would be sorta heartbroken twice...Which would suck...Anyway, you really tricked me! AWESOME chapter, see ya, and cheers!
Jenvaati chapter 9 . 10/11/2007
"You're kicking me out?" Darn. His maybe last conversation with Luna didn't even involve money. Oh wow, what HAPPENED to you, Won! xD hahaha but I still find his question funny. He always gets right down to the point, doesn't he? That WON.

Heh, I still think Luna has terrible friends. I think she should consider becoming entirely antisocial. See ya, and cheers!
Jenvaati chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
Wow...I think that's a sucky lie now...Luna's friends are a bit...odd. Haha...I can't believe they talked the Doctor into it though!

Heh, nice. Curry rice is Cliff's favorite not Won's...Is it really? xD

Well, I hope for Won's sake that the pretend baby is a boy. Then he can have less pretend expenses! Yay!

See ya, and cheers!
Jenvaati chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
...It took me forever to get this review in! My browser kept crashing...Oh well. Just wanted you to know that I tried so hard reviewing 'cuz this story's so good...and I'm not even trying to flatter you or anything. Eh. My internet is SO weird...

Anyways, I just think it's so funny how everyone's on Won's case. They're always so suspicious of him, haha...And Mary must be a really good writer to get Luna so absorbed xD Wow. Does Gray know about this book? Hahaha...

See ya, and cheers! And I'm gonna say this again: I really like your writing! Lotsa fun to read!
Jenvaati chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Hahaha, I half expected Won to say he was going to sell another overpriced vase, instead of apples...

...Wow, all the girls in that town are evil. I thought Won's romantic apple selling schemes were pretty good xD Hmm...it must be terrible being married to him though. Life would have to be so...nutricious...and that would just be disgusting...

See ya, and cheers! Loving the story so far!
Jenvaati chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Hahaha Won is so romantic. "Want to buy my wonderful products?" xD All of his products are rip offs...but his apples DO help win cooking festivals so I don't mind them...

...Won is silly. haha, you write him great. He's got a one track mind. See ya, and cheers!
Jenvaati chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Wow...just, wow, I really like this. Everything flowed really nicely, and I like how it's all about silence and there's no dialogue...(wow, that sounded nerdy xD)

But yeah...this is amazing. I also liked Cliff but one time I accidentally made him leave. So I loaded...haha. And while I was reading, I was thinking why we never offer Cliff a job. Huh. I guess Cliff was being smart when he left. Farms are A LOT of work. He's prolly too lazy for that.

Thanks for the great read, see ya, and cheers!
MyShadowsThorn chapter 11 . 10/11/2007
:'( ... It's over?...

Well that's sad.

I really did enjoy the ending though.

I never ever ...ever...would have thought won would not only get Luna a diamond ring but engrave I love you on it. Then waiting until midnight to give it to her...that's some kind of romantic for Won
Mystere's Bromide chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Well, now. Originality (and of a good kind) among the Harvest Moon fanfics section. This is certainly very welcome. I'm liking this plot so far - it feels very... like something I could see on Desperate Housewives (which is a compliment, mind you). It's got a very realistic feel to it, too, though, and it's a bit saddening. Nice characterization thus far, and good storytelling and playing with the emotional conflicts.

Off I go to read some more.
Ekoaleko chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
Wow. Can you say 'perfect ending'? I absolutely loved it! And it's funny, because just recently I was joking about someone writing a Zack x Popuri fanfic... but you made it a reality, and you wrote it WELL. I love going back to chapter one and seeing how everyone changed... and in this case... I love Won's change the most.

I hope you start up another HM fanfic, because I enjoy them as much as you can imagine :D
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
Well, I'm sad it's over, but it ended just the way I liked it to! It started out sad, but the mood kept getting lighter and more happy! I just love it so much!

Rambling on, for such good work... Triple helping of any flavor ice cream you want! Congrats on finishing!