Reviews for Profitable Silence
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 10 . 10/5/2007
Hmm... Who could have wrote that letter? I like the fact that they switched jobs, it was too cute!

I'm sad that it's going to end soon, I shall miss it! -waves white napkin-

All right, this time it's... Cheesecake flavor!

Enjoy! And update soon!
Baby bear chapter 10 . 10/4/2007
I love this your a great Ha poor writing this is fan fic writing at it's chapter's please.
Ekoaleko chapter 10 . 10/4/2007
Wow. That was too cute! They switched jobs through an anonymous letter! haha, adorable! :3 I really must wonder who wrote it though... was it Won himself? O.O Nah. And LMFAO him talking to the cow and having the cow get pissed at him. I truly cannot imagine him farming... then again, I can, and he looks incredibly awkward XD

The apology was VERY Wonish, by the way.
DragonDamsel chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
OK, so this is definetly not the promised review that I would like to give you, but oh well *waves* I still would like to say I'm still here reading your work and all. Nice touch on the friends helping each other things. It's strangely cute and very realistic.

In fact, almost everything about your fic is realistic. The interaction between the characters, Won's characterization which still consist of money and profit AND remain realistic at the same time and your explanation of Won's odd behavior in the game is terrific. Keep up the good work!
MyShadowsThorn chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
gosh...Luna and Won seemed like they were connecting...then she kicks him out! Another Karen plan gone awry _

Well now what is going to happen to Won! Will he get back with Luna...is she still carrying a torch for Cliff...what will Popuri and Karen drag her into next...I must know

ok great chap _

(I'll stop now I'm starting to blabber on like an ad or something lol)

Can't wait to see what you come up with next :D
Ekoaleko chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
Now it's time for the inevitable WHY DIDN'T I READ THIS BEFORE? This is... the emotion is oozing like the P of the PB&J sandwich! (Okay, lame much.) It's so clear that everything is falling apart, and Luna is too broken to appear fazed, or even react... Won is such a perfect character. BRING. HIM. BACK. NOW! XD
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 9 . 10/1/2007
Lord! Won's so dumb! I hope the dog bites his leg!

Anyhoo, keep up the good work, and update soon!

Here's your ice cream! Green tea! I haven't tried this before, but I hope it's good!
klutz586 chapter 8 . 9/28/2007
*helps u figjht off homework*please update soon I love this fanfic. wow that would suck if people were lieing to u about having a baby. Your really good, I love this ff. please update soon! *goes to fight off my homework*
kelley28 chapter 8 . 9/28/2007
I really love this story. After reading the first chapter, I was afraid it was going to be a one-shot. I'm glad it wasn't. I also like the way you keep changing POV's. Won doesn't do anything for me, but I hope things work out good for him and Luna.
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 8 . 9/28/2007
Darn the cliffhangers! Update soon!

Okay, I'm done with my little scream fest there.

I'm surprised Luna so happy, I mean wouldn't she like figure that she'd be hanging over a toilet half the day? I'm not making sense, am I?

Well, update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and here's your ice cream! Onion! Really, it's very good. tastes almost like vanilla.
klutz586 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
I love it update soon!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Oh, dear! This can only end in tears!

Elli and Doc are evil! Wouldn't they- don't they think that- Sheesh! Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, yeah. Here's your ice cream! Mint chocolate chip!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
You have me as a fan now! I love it! I hate Cliff though. Jerk, leaving Luna standing on the docks all day crying.

I'd never guess Mary would write a dirty novel. Lord, I'm slightly curious as to what's inside. (And yes, I'm a fan of dirty romance novels!)

Strangly, I like Won.

Okay, this is getting a tad long, so here's your ice cream! Strawberry! Keep up the good work, and update soon! I'm wondering what'll happen!
Kyla chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
I loved it! I just found this stpry and i think it is absolutely amazing you are a terrific writer.
DragonDamsel chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Don't get discouraged! I'm reading this fic too! It's just that high school life is next to nothing outside the curriculum so I don't have the time to give you a review. A proper review that's actually sort of constructive and not the one word type.

Sorry for the rant, but I STILL haven't got the time to turn on my on critical mode and reread through this fic to give you a proper review this fic clearly deserve for its deep thinking and other awesome traits, but this rant will have to do for now. I'll try to give you a much better review later on.

Keep going, I'm sure to find you some time.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »