Reviews for One is Too Many
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
Aw... I loved how sweet this was... How Kira was so scared and trembling like a frightened rabbit and... *mumbles mumbles* how he still begged...
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
awwwwwwwww... for somereason I love this pairing! and yumi is so funny though the thought of the vain man acting like that doesn't seem to outlandish! perceptive bastard and vain as hell!
hehehe! true madarame does let him get away with too much too
Wilwy Waylan chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw !
I'm sorry, I wanted to review every chapter, but I was so caught in the story, I couldn't stop ! I read it in one go, and I was hoping it would have a happy end, and there it is !
It was really well-written, I was moved by all the feelings that poured everywhere, especially poor Kira, I wanted to reach through the screen and hug him. And I really cheered him on when he finally stood to Gin and used bankai. And I almost cried once or twice.
The characters were really in-character, and I love Ikkaku when he has a soft spot like that Yumichika was really, really fun, and his relation with Ikkaku was nice too. Giving a really sadistic side to Gin worked really well, even if I really like him, and the effects it had on Kira... oh God, the effects...
Well... What else can I say ? It was a beautiful story, very moving, with a nice pairing, and I really enjoyed my reading. Congratulations, and thank you !
The Love Bug chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This story divides me in two.

On the one hand, it's too much. Your portrayal of Kira makes him too emotional, too broken, and it's gone too far from the Kira we saw in canon to be believable. It's all just so high drama and so tragic and so abusive that you can't take it all seriously. And where's Renji and Momo? What did they do for Kira? The entire 11th caring about Kira? Hmm.

On the other hand, however, I enjoyed reading it. I've read it twice now (the first part at least) and I like the sex and Ikkaku and Kira's angst and Gin's return and all that-I enjoy it despite not believing in it as a Bleach story, if that makes sense. I'm gonna favourite it, because I'll want to read it again, but here's my view.

-TLB :)
Feonix448 chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
Awwwww my god! Sooo CUTE! and sweet and amazing and fluffy and warm and amazing! Kiras so godamn lovable! X)

thanks for writing this amazing piece of art... ill nevr forget it!
Cptn. Suz chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Wah! OMG! I love this fic so much! It's now in my favorites. I hadn't even thought of these characters much (let alone the pairing) until I was browsing for rare pairings. You had me completely sold after the first chapter :)
WolfSong chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
lol. just thought ud like to know that i cant find anything that compares to this story. i had to find it agein just so i could give u a thumbs up. thanx for the read:)
WolfSong chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Thank you. ive been watching bleach just to see kira(sad but true) and ive been wanting more. this story is far better then anything i had hoped for. it made my day.

i really liked how protective he was and eh i cant explaine it, but i just had to say your increadible.

Thanx agien:)
WolfSong chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
omg this is better then anything i could have you soo much. i got so exited when i remembered that A. its a long story and B. its complete:P thanx!
Sin Piedad chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
So sweet~
anonymous chapter 15 . 8/22/2010
Great, awesome story, full of.. can't even find the words. It was a blast te read.
hgjk chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Such a great idea! I love this story and the scene in Ikkaku's room is so well written and so sweet. I love it!
leila-blue chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
what, seriously only 28 reviews? wtf's wrong with you guys? this is one of the best stories i've ever read! :)
Kadaj Blood chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
Loved. It.
Byakuya-Princess chapter 15 . 2/25/2009
omg you had me awing for like ever lol you need to write more i want more ikka iza please...