Reviews for Muet
Birnan Midniht chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
I see and appreciate this.
chiyokira chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
i can't express myself eloquently but I LOVE THIS luna is my favourite character and why she likes harry in the fanfiction world i have no idea but i legit love how hogwarts loves her.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Wow, I can't even-
Luna's so amazingly interesting. :)
fiesa chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Very, very well done.

I like Luna, she's a really great character and she was introduced far too late into the series, on my opinion. You drew out her "strangeness" and the things she sees that set her apart (I especially liked the dwarven lady following Prof. Flitwick). Seen from her point of view, she is not crazy at all but as it usually is everybody thinks she is.

And the part with the red string - very, very nice. The feelings Luna harbors that never will come to light because she'll never say the words were plain in our writings, heart-wrenchingly sad and beautiful - which makes them even sadder.

I also liked your connection between Luna and Cassandra. It is fitting.

This story goes straight to my favorites. Thanks for reminding me of a universe I haven't visited in a long, long time :)
gartter chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Beautiful. :)
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Interesting Fic , wished Harry's red thread connected wih Luna...
Wintress chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This..is beautiful.

Oh lol I caught the red string for the Japanese legend. Lol
Nymphadora1506 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow...that was wonderful...and rather sad as well...and very very creative :):) Thanks for sharing...
Incendiarist chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was brilliant, and I don't use that term lightly. And very, very rarely do I absolutely adore something this short. But this is an exception, and oh -immortals above- this is just fantastic and wonderful and I need to go cry now, okay?

*Favourited

~Lakhesis
MeldaTavar chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I really like this. Luna fascinates me and I like your take on her. Great work.
booknerd11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Out of all your pieces, this one is definitely my favorite. It is so beautiful and haunting.
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
poor luna :(
Vindeen chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Man, I love the idea. Where the hell do you come up with these?
yaoi.yuri-obsessed chapter 1 . 10/25/2009