Reviews for 50 Reasons
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
love it!
Sushi Chi chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
Hey! Guess what. I'm still out here. Just got a new email. I'd love to beta for you some more. It'd make me happy. This is if you'd like to have me beta for you, of course.

And man, that was great. I loved Shawn's little intro to the poem he'd be reading. And the poem was great as well. And the stick figure motorbike? Awesome. Very well written. So glad you're back too.
Hendrick248848 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Hope there is more to come
MP chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
omfg, the last one made me cry :'(

beautiful :) all of them ;)
The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
This is so good. Are you going to update soon?
Paydoh chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Please write more. I love this fic.
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
TT No! Cries! You better make it Lassie! I know you can.
A Very Lazy Sushi Chi chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
-cough cough- I'm guessing you sent me this story to beta? If you did I am sorry. But I haven't been on the 'net in a while. Hectic life.

But this was a great chapter by the by. Very good job.

Can I still be your beta? I'll try to get on more...
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Aww! Poor Shawn! Poor Lassie! Gah! Trying to break my fangirl heart you are!
Katie chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Aww. poor Lassie and poor Shawn but you've written it so well; I can't complain about the angst. Keep 'em coming!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Awesome! I really enjoyed reading this!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Attaboy Lassi!
Scarecrow2413 chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. The way it ended was perfect, if you ask me. I love the whole he's finally loved.

Brilliant.

Seriously though...I always wondered why Lassiter is the way he is. What his childhood was like...

Anyroad good job- the story is great.
Scarecrow2413 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Oh man, I loved it! Well-written and the characters were accurate. I love Lassie- he's my fav character. Anything with him, is good. With him AND shawn- that's where all the fun starts. To me, Lassie's always on top- but then I liked to think they switch it up a bit, and let Shawn be in control (but never dominant).

It's all good. Keep it up, eh.
Katie chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
The world needs more Shassi and your fic is evidence of how lovely the world would be if everyone saw what we saw.