Reviews for True Heroes
ElvenLove chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
And I had just watched the remix where the little girl was talking to her father, who had died in 9/11 when I stumbled across this! TT so sad!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great story. Sad though.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
GOD BLESS THEM and may people remeberthem it was a horrible event and god help those who are lost

love the story very sad
CardcaptorKatara chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Such a sad story. That poor little girl I could have cried it must have been so terrible to be at the sight of the attack.
crocgirl2815 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wow. That was just, wow. Like Danny, I'm at a loss for words. That was beautiful. Wow. Keep up the great work.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Once again, a beautiful job portraying Danny's emotions in helping with the resue effort. Truly something we all need to remember this for our lives. I salute you.

~Shiny-san
De-Irish-Waffle chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Oh my gosh! Tears are puring out of my eyes!

Fantastic story with a great point: You don't have to be a firefighter or police officer to be a hero. Simple acts of kindness can do wonders to others and make God happy.
Vampiric Phantom chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
deep. it would have been a little better if danny had tried to stop the planes.
Nicktendo Squad chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This is so sad. God bless those people who suffered... :(
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
*sniff* I am seriously crying right now! That was so sad but beutiful! I too pray for all the victims of 9/1 as well as their families, and that their souls may rest in peace.
Time's Mistress chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very touching. I'm almost crying now. :')

You are clearly more than an author, but a messenger.

God Bless.

~DxS-Phreak
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very good one-shot.

Yeah, it's amazing how such little acts can be truly heroic.

Keep the good writing.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Beautiful. Thank you for reminding us of what heroes are. God Bless You.
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
oh man, this brought out the tears!
Plushiemon chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Well, thanks alot. Now I'm bawling my eyes and trying so hard not to.

I've seen and read so many things dedicated to those brave men and women who put themselves in horrible danger in order to save who they could on that day. It all leaves me crying and praying to the Lord that He could prevent something so awful from ever happening again. Or, better yet, pray that soon will be the time tha He returns. I await that day most anxiously.

This was beautiful. Thank you for writing and uploading this.