Reviews for 9113064
cklammer chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
As long as the victims are not forgotten their deaths where not in vain.
Eristarisis chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I lost one of my closest friends in the 09/11 attacks - she was on her honeymoon so I tend to be pretty harsh when reviewing these kinds of fics because they tend to have some political angle to them which pisses me off. Yours had a slight touch of politics to it, but it was well used to drive home the point, as one of you characters Sheila said it best, "You’d think in a thousand years, someone would realize that war just isn’t a whole hell of a lot of fun."

A poignant piece. Short, concise but still enough to get one thinking and remembering what happenned that day.

*Salutes*

To those who fell that day, may their lives and their courage not be forgotten by those who remain.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I still find it hard to believe it's been 6 years since then. To this day I still remember where I was when it all started happening. One of my friends' aunts was a flight attendant aboard one of the planes that hit the WTC and she took it pretty hard. That day united our country and changed our policies greatly; but there's a saying from the movie "The Lion King" that describes this event.

"Oh yes the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from your past, or learn from it."
Kat Wylder chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Bravo, an excellent memorial. I agree that too many people try to politicize this tragedy, and the most important thing is just to remember the victims and also those who gave their lives to save others.