Reviews for Kagato: From Light To Shadows
Lilly chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
You should finish this fic it's really nice. I wanna know what makes kagato go all evil on washu and ryoko
Lady Kashmina chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
This is a good fic you should weally finsh it!
The Flying Fruitcake chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Really like the story - very cute. I love the way you portrayed Kagatou... So likeable - he's always been a favourite of mine. Oh, and just wanted to point out...that regardless of what people say, it's not saki - it's sake. ; ~pats~ Anyway...it's better than I could ever do. Hope you get around to finishing it. Ciao.
Korgeta chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
I have to say that I really have enjoyed this story so far, strangely Kagato ism't entirely out of character. Quite the opposite, he seems to be in character in how men are usually first represented in the Muyo universe. That they never start strong but start curious, concerned and sometimes nervous. Even Yosho started off unsure in his youth as well as Tenchi's father. So I don't really mind how kagato started off as nervous and he has progressed quite well in chapter II showing his first sign of arrogance already at the dockworker.

Though the story is great my only pick is that I don't think washu gave a reason to why she was making Ryoko a sword.

Overall this is great. The dialogue is great and witty, Kagato is progressing well and though there are some characters I'm not familiar with, you have put effort in making them familiar with those who may not know them. And kagato's past seems to be convincing as when he did die, he died with a smile and with no regret which most had shown his past was golden. Something that you have showed clearly.
Washu-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
To some comment someone made like 3 (or is it 4?) years ago about Washu creating Kagato? IT IS SO NOT TRUE! Akara Naja is the one who created him! *very angry* He was a male clone of her! Sorry if I'm over reacting a bit but I'm a really big Washu fan and I must correct any mistakes.
Nellas Bean chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
This is really really good. I hope you continue! There should be more reviews on this.
Kurai Sakura chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
I love this series! Please write more and update faster! _~
Kiu Barton chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
that was really good ... so far any way... Keep it up ... Umm actually i really like the idea about Ryoko pissing on kagato ... that was funny... Any way .. Kagato is awsome!.. bye bye for now... im looking forward to the next chapter...
Synthesis chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
A very interesting story which offers a new view of a ruthless scientist...keep it up!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
It was good, Kagato was really diffrent, he was like Tenchi all nervous and actually had emotions, you portrayed him quite good, continue soon.
Lady Khushrenadah chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Ryoko is sooo cute in this! I hope you write more soon!
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
Bangles chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Its really good, i'd like to read what happens next. Please write more!
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Interesting. This earlier Kagato seems very different from his older counterpart: less jaded, more emotional, and definitely more unsure of himself. Seeing how he falls ought to make for a very good read. The other characters were well written too, and the teaser for the next chapter nearly made me fall out of my chair due to mirth. I'm really looking forward to future installments.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
That is superb! nxt part please