Reviews for Ménage à trois
chocolatexloverx16 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
hiyaz!

wow... this was good... O.O you know, i think this is the first yuri fic i've read, and i think i like this :) you did fabulous! _ written a couple years ago you say? it's still pretty dang good! :D so... thanks for the read!

chocolatexloverx16

p.s. *bowing before awesomeness* lol
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
W-O-W That was H-O-T-T hott...What guy wouldnt love to be in Kai's position right now Lol.

That was just amazing i loved every word of it, and im actually glad that you didnt describe what they did cos i feel it may have ruined it, it was hot and sexy yet in a subtle way that didnt leave you feeling dirty or antyhing.

the descriptions were just amazingly indepth that they left you wanting more yet at the same time completely satisfied...I felt like i was watching the whole thing, yet not in a dirty way or anything but yea im guna shut it now...Hehe

Loved it. Amazing. Favin it.

Luv you loads

Luv Nix
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I don't believe threesomes can ever work out as a, well, a relationship...thing. Sorry, at a loss of words here...

However, very nice story here!~
allie oops chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
wow, that was... wow. Hang on, i have to go read it again...
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
*melts with sap* I love you so much! (Muse, I won't even make any bad comments today!) I'M SIXTEEN! *dies of shock*

Eww, salty ... ok, yup tickling is EVIL. Evil Sal. Hilary's always struck me as being a good organiser. :) How do muscles ache pleasantly? Bryan/Mimi, yay! Ooh, what's up with Maxie?

*nods* Size zero is ... insane. Did you know there's actually a size zero-zero? *brain explodes*

Oh no, HERE comes the brain explosion; Kai stood in the doorway his face an unreadable mask as he took in the sight of his girlfriend and his team mate fucking each other in his bed.

Uh huh.

"“Care to join us?”" *shrieks* GO SAL!

Eternal triangle. . So pretty. Wicked smiles - hehehehehe, good for my brain.

Well, this made my birthday better. o (Nothing like going to school with a helluva cold to take the fun out of a day) Love you and this was AMAZINGLY WOW.