Reviews for Love Cook
jesushomie chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Are you ever going to finish this story? It's really good and one of my favorites! :D
liepe chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Go on, onegai!

This is my favorite story!
Hikari-Melanie chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
Ah, but how I love this story.

Man Usopp is totally crushing on Zoro. Or at least that's how I interpret it. Waiting to see how they get food, whether Sanji cracks, and if Nami and Zoro get it own.

If Zoro woke up so fast when Usopp was kissing him, then he was faking sleep so Nami would kiss him, wasn't he?
Galleta chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
Ah I missed this fic so much! Im in love with the way Nami, Zoro and Sanji work so well together, like the chemistry between them.

The masculinity arguing was so hilarious. And Nami kissing Zoro! *squeals like a fangirl* Those Zoro was really sleeping? Or perhaps he was faking to be asleep? The plot is getting better and better. The time is passing, the food supply is getting lower, Sanji 's stress is afecting him more and more, and the spin the bottle game now leaves me with so many questions...

Great chapter. Its difficult to choose a favorite chapter, but mine is between the VI and this one., the X. *LOL, its so funny how you name each chapter*

Keep with the good work! :p
Sunny Duck chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
Great chapter, very well done!

I really appreciate how you give the characters complexities without really departing from One Piece cannon. I truely believe the boys are not as stupid as they appear. Good job on Luffy - he would be a NIGHTMARE to write... he's like an ocean in some ways - deep in some respects, gentle, playful in others, shallow, and easy to see through in other ways... You did a great job! :)

One small error - this is titled 'Chapter x'. If you are using Roman numerals, "v" is 5 and "x" is 10. If I have misunderstood the title, please forgive me and disregard my comment.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
Still love it :D
Lady Geuna chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
I take it that change is Sanji had to do with the conversation for the day before. And I bet seeing a small empty island in the middle of the ocean brought back some bad memories.

Ah, and silly question, if I may. In All Their Sins, what color were the sheets in chapter 4 with Nami? Or is that up to the reader? (shifty eyes)

Geuna
Rallah chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Yes, we love our onions. They go with many tasty dishes. ( no really loved the Shrek ref... XD onions) Have you ever tried to eat an onion raw, you know just take a bite of it. You will cry... its bad, really bad and way to strong. The taste will linger for hours and everything you eat/drink afterwards will taste like as if someone put onionjuice in it. Like drinking milk after eating fish. (disgusting)
Lady Geuna chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Oh poor Sanji, he just leaves himself open for things like this. Though still, is thousands of fangirls can find reason of why he SEEMS gay, why can't the actual characters themselves? But OH! They are so cruel! Especially that Nami. But at times that us what she does best. _ And they have yet to know of his past... I wonder if they'll ever know? Hurray for internal monologues!

Geuna
Galleta chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Hahahahahahaha I laughed so much with this chap that my stomachs now hurts! It was hilarious. Poor Sanji... I loved the new pet name for him, San-chan, so cute! so gay! hahahahaha

I totally agree with the metaphor of Zoro and Onions... It depends on the situation or context, but he is really complex and different. Not only in your fic, but in the OP world... I liked that you pointed out that about him. Sometimes he is so quiet or introspective, and in other situation he is the one with control of situations and speeches.

Great chap, I have a big stupid smile in my face just remembering this chap. Keep it up with the good work. And Thanks for sharing it. :p
Blizzardrake chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
*giggles up a storm* lovely
strawberryalchemist chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
cute! haha, san-chan...
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
yay! You updated! Please do it again! The chapter names are funny!
Sunny Duck chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
Hmm, I'm intrigued! Please keep it up!

Keep Smiling!
Galleta chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
That was nice and pleasant, I liked now how you showed us now the point of view of Nami. Denial, confusion and changes of humor... yes that was perfect for Nami. The last part, "the outburst" was so her. Really IC. I laughed so much with that part.

I liked Robin part too, even if it was short, I have always found her very intriguing and complex. And Usopp chasing Zoro is hilarious. Poor Zoro. :p

Im still confused with the number of chapters, its quite funny. Your doing a nice job. Thanks for sharing it.