Reviews for Forget the Future
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
i like Harry personality remind me of Circular Reasoning by Swimdraconian
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Airlady chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
Wow - everyone's anguish is so very clear.
PQ chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
the best of your story yet!
hpfananita chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
Good start to your story, lookig forward to more. I am adding your story to my C2 keep up the good work.
Bluesnowman chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Interesting story so far.
LordStrongpaw chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
oh, cool idea update soon please!
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
this story is amazing!

im curius will Harry be able to learn things he wasnt able to learn when in his future self? Save the Black library and artifacts from being removed etc?

Will Harry and his group be lying low for now till they are fullt prepered to gain more allies and advantages?

Becasue Harry is in a body that is before his magical maturity does he have to train his magic up again or has the transfer aloud him to bypass that?

How far into magic did future Harry get into? dd he learn dark arts to a dagree or was able to?

I wonder how Harry would react to seeing Sirius becasue he died with the future Harry. will he live with him instead of the Dursleys?
Amy chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
my friend told me about this story- his right its good. continue
Evans chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
a wonderful insight into the past
Evans chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
lyrical masterpiece
Caseyb111188 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I really like where this story is going. Keep writing! I'll keep reviewing... :D
FrequencyQueen chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Hard choice to make - leave your friends happy and oblivious, or let them know what it could be and train them to be able to live. Nice chapter!
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Dumbledore needs a strategicly aimed AK. I hope you write that his meddling comes back and not only bites him, it tears him several new orafices.
DyingInnocence chapter 2 . 9/20/2007