Reviews for Wildfire
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
LordsFire chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Interesting story. Looks like it was really going somewhere, too; a shame it appears to be thoroughly dead.
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
I sincerely hope that you are well and will be able to continue this wonderfully intriguing story. Yes, Ranma as a goddess has been done. Still, not in quite the same manner. I would dearly love to see this continue to its ending if at all possible.

Thanks for sharing and take care.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this is really good please continue!
mikebreslau chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
I personally am very tired of "mysterious, unidentified, figures cloaked in shadow". I'm trying to read a story, not solve a puzzle.

This is doubly true when the identity of the unknowns, and their role in the story, is not revealed before the unfinished story ends!

As an author, I appreciate how hard a writer has to work to make his reader's life easier. I write stories, not guessing games.

/rant
mikebreslau chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
I'm favorably impressed at how authentically you have captured the speaking style of each character. Each utterance is so characteristic of the speaker that you almost need no attribution.

Good job, nice story...

Mike
aki chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
a continuation fic and this is how you portray akane? go back to the anti akane club you fucking retard. you obviously haven't read the manga in a very long time, if at all.
borg rabbit chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Haiku dirge:

A shame the story's dead

Be nice to see where it led

Your muse—has it fled

Really good story!
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Ranma as a Goddess.

Been done before but not like this so please continue it.

If you're alive that is... the last update is in 07.
tuatara1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
There are numerous attempts to merge Ranma, AMG, Tenchi and Moon into a single narrative, but this story strikes me as one of the most cohesive. Good job!
alichi chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
That... that has to be one of the most unfulfilling chapter endings ever!

Please fix it and start writing this fic again :P
god of all chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
Interesting story so far. I hope you haven't abandoned it and will pick it up again at some point. I'll be watching for it on the small chance that you do continue/finish it.
god of stuff chapter 9 . 11/7/2009
A very interesting story. I can only hope that you decide to update this some time soon.
Mei-kun chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
great story, hope some time in the future you can update it. .