Reviews for Song Of Life
TJ chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Fantastic! Loved it!
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Ok, I had to go get some Kleenex for this one! Another great one. You got into their skins again. Thanks.
janet brown chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
just beautiful
ollie bear chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Beautiful.

So full of wonderful imagery.

This line was my favorite: If I could squeeze my life into his - if I could have taken that thing inside him into my own chest -

The true definition of love...the willingness to take anothers pain as your own.

Thanks again for sharing your talents with us.

Hugs,

Debbie
Bobbie Barkley chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
A never ending song indeed!

Never give up. Never give in.

Very nice.
merryw chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
So sweet! You had me savoring every word!
rsb57 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very Nicely done. It was amazing that even though Hutch was in a coma, you kept his pov so true to character. When Starsky was stroking his crease between his eyes, you could just feel the emotion of both of them.

Whatever you call this, drabble, snippit, Jr. Snippet, it was just right!

thanks for sharing.

Becky
Hutch-is-gorgeous chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Great writing below!

My eyes going from the drip, drip, drip of the IV bag, to the beep, beep, beep of the heart monitor - drip-drip - beep - beep. I hated that song. It wasn't a song of life. It was a song of maybes and what ifs. Maybe he'd live. Hard to tell. I don't knows, and what if he didn't.

I did love the whole story and am happy to see that Hutch did end up singing Starsky's song of life!

With love,

Higgy
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Hi Karen!

Story went full circle...and I wasn't in the least confused about the bouncing from the other's POV. I think because each POV had elements of the other's POV incorporated in it too.

Very nice one!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
Ukkie chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Hey Karen!

A great "never ending story"!Beautiful pov's.I almost forgot to breathe!Thank you for this Song of life!

Love,