Reviews for The Universe's Key
crzykittyfangirl chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Naomitrekkie chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
this was brilliant! i loved it! and i've seen you've left room for a sequel . . . now, that pit stop wouldn't happen to be in Cardiff, would it? ;D

great fic, I loved it!
crimsonpuddle chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Ha ha, last trip. Yeah right. Lol. Wow, I'm actually thinking about writing some drabbles/one-shots/fics about Rose, Martha and the Doctor. Together. Have I gone crazy? Better throw in Donna and Jack, too.

OMG YAY! Loved it! You should write a sequel about their 'last trip'. And have Jack in it. Lol! Anyway, I've loved this story, and I love the ending! Sad it's over, but it was fab!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Aww, I hate good-byes. I'll just slip away quietly. -hugs-
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
i love this story its soo good im so glad he got rose back bacause they really are made for each other i cant wait for the final chapter, please write it really soon and update really really soon
crimsonpuddle chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Yay, fluff! I needed that after Journey's End. Thanks!

And yay for the update! Woohoo!

And yay for Martha being as annoying as she is in canon! lol

Anyway, brilliant chapter, and don't keep us waiting again for the next! :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
Too tired to hold a grudge, in my case... If I ever decide to drink almost an entire pot of tea in the middle of the night because I'm getting a headache from caffeine withdrawal, PLEASE tell me to just take something and deal with it.

That said, that was pretty. -huggles it, then falls asleep-
Felling chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
crimsonpuddle chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
Yay! Ah, fluff. How we love it so...

Great chapter, I loved it, and can't wait for the next!
this account will be dead soon chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
_ Me likey!

Update soon!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Mer! Fluff! :D
crimsonpuddle chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
I'm a bit dissapointed in the shortness of the chapter, but it's a chapter all the same, and I loved it! Especially the bit about the Doctor and Rose holding hands under the table, lol. Great chapter, update soon and Happy Christmas!
this account will be dead soon chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Aw, lovely filler. _

Now update soon. :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Merkle! Fluff makes me happy
Wanabee chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
I love the story! Are The Doctor and Rose gonna tell everyone that they decided they're husband and wife? lol