Reviews for The Sun Always Sets
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Wow, okay I know you made this a LONG time ago, but please, a sequel where they get together would be really interesting to see how you play it out honestly.
Heero Yuy009 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
we need more davis and jun incest stories so i have just one favor to ask and that is please write more of them please and keep up the awesome writing.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Slashyme chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Wow! This is definitely a new take on Jun. Brilliant!
random reader chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
I liked it. It was sweet. I felt bad for Jun. Poor girl. Y'know, I bet I'm going to sound all odd when I say this but, I like insects fics. Yup. That love knows no boundries stuff really applies here. And you did it nicely, the hate and disgust she feels and the love she can't stop feeling. Very nice!
Dragonflie chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Whoah... that was strange. Actually, it was very well-written, it was just strange. _;;
Black Goddess chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
I liked this fic. Interesting and thought-provoking. (plus taito and Daiken of course!) Keep writing high-quality stuff!
Starfallen chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
HELL YEA! lol I've seen many TaiKari's, a few MattTK's.. been waiting for someone to take the plunge ;) Hehe it's a great story, you play Jun so well. *clickaddstory* lazy chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
that was nice but incest? I guess anything is acceptable in this world today so good for you you wanted to write something different and there you are but a sugestion make one thats more like a normal bro/sis relationship too for the other readers who would think this is garbage..can't let great talent go to waste now can we? ;)
Lilac chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
This was so short and sweet! ::sniffs:: Awwww... poor Jun. ::hands her a tissue:: Great writing! I loved it!