Reviews for A Prank on Glorfindel
AndurilofTolkien chapter 12 . 5/16
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/15
aw
Esteliel01 chapter 1 . 2/26
To all who have left a review, or sent a PM: I no longer have access to this account. The email address I used for this account no longer exists and I forgot the password. Sorry...

I would love to continue this tale someday and write the final chapter - but if I were to post it elsewhere on FF under a new name, I might be accused of plagiarism.

Thank you for all your wonderful reviews!
Gre3nleaf chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
I am so sad you never got to finish this! D: Only one more chapter too! :'(
Teddy1008 chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
This is a really good story. Are you going to write more? Or maybe a sequel?
riptocs chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
eh shame the prank didn't work out quite as planned...things always tend to go wrong...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE
Arwen ndomiel chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Love this story 3
Can you write more stories about Elladan and Elrohir as elflings and their pranks and childhood adventures
please :D
Gwedhiel chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
okay you are officially going to be listed as one of my favorite authors. need i say more? story of excellence beyond description!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 11 . 5/22/2009
When are you going to continue this work of art. its brilliant easily my most fav story i love it . please update soon
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
absolutely fantastic it was brilliant. well done
T'Kath chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
Dear Esteliel,

What a great story! I love the way you portray these Elvenlords their beauty and esteem as well as their joy and pranks. What a shame that the original prank on Glorfindel backfired so badly, but thanks non the less, for it gives a marvelous story of the Twins growing up. By the way, there is a TBC at the bottom of the story. I hope you didnt abandon it...

Hannon-le for your stories,

TKath
grimnessreaper chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
oh my i cant wait to read about glorfindels little accident.
jada951 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
mischievous at the get-go, these to elflings!
Susan W chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
Oh My! Most Excellent! You, Esteliel, absolutely had me laughing out loud at this chapter! It was hilarious. But poor Erestor! Being duped by that great prankster, Celeborn, was the best of all. Oh boy! When Erestor finds out the truth.. ;) :) snicker! I would love to be a fly on the wall as Glorfindel tells his story to Erestor about his day.

"Erestor bemusedly shook his head. “Glory, what…”

A broad, bright smile appeared on the Balrog Slayer’s face and the famous son of Gondolin pulled the stunned Seneschal into a very tight hug. “Ai! Hannon le! Goheno nin!”

“Let go, you oaf!” camed the muffled gasp from the shaken Seneschal. “Glorfindel! What is wrong with you?”" snort! :) :)

Loved Celeborn portrayed as such a wily fox! He was perfect in both his acts around Erestor and then with his grandsons, Elladan and Elrohir. He sure put a fright on the Twins and they'll be more careful of their pranks next time. Er! Maybe! ;) :)

It was sure great to see Glorfindel's reaction to Erestor bending down to tie Celeborn's bootlaces.

"Erestor proceeded to tie the unruly laces…for the seventh time this day!

Above him, Glorfindel’s eyes nearly dropped out of their sockets!"

Bwahahaha! :) :)

And the following scenes as Glorfy must take on the challenges of this lost bet..

"“If you tangle your bootlaces in one more statue or other protrusion, I shall personally strangle you,” the Chief of Defenses hissed to his silver-blond companion.

“Hush, Glorfindel! You have fairly lost our bet,” the Sinda smiled smugly, clumsily dropping his spoon…again!"

Fair! Ha! ;) :) One can hardly wait to see if Glorfindel finds out the truth and how he'll get back at the Golden Wood Elf.

Aww! There was a good scene as the Twins make their apologies to the Elves of Lothlorien and to Imladris. But just as Erestor thought, it will not be forgotten by Haldir and the Galadhrim. There's the tale for next time with the Twins taking on their training in Lothlorien.

I'm finally caught up to you and now I too must wait for the next chapter! sigh! Soon, please!