Reviews for Double Trouble
yinyangqueen chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
PLEASE SAY THIS IS A MEILI FANFICTION..IT BETTER BE SM...PLEASE SAY IT IS...I NEED TO HEAR THOSE WORDS...WE NEED MORE MEILI'S OUT THERE...I THINK THIS FIC AHS A GREAT PLOT GOING ON...BUT IT NEED MS TO SPICE IT UP!
Azi chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I see what you mean by 'while'...working a year and a half.

If you're still interested in working on it, I'd love to read more. It promises to be a very good story.
Bil chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
What an interesting beginning! Though I can't help but wince at what may be in store for Meiling.
Virgo Writer chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
This seems like a really good story as far as i can tell just from reading the prologue. I hope you continue this one soon.
Jurei chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Hehe, I can't wait to see what happens next! Wai! This is definitely going to be (if anything) INTERSTING...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-erm, excuse me! Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! Wai! Ja ne!Jurei-chan

P.S: Onegai, add to "All THat She Is" soon too!
Interlude chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
I love this! I've never read one that has Meiling's point of view. It kinda shows how she did love him, and it makes you feel a little sorry for her...
Fuyu no Iki chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
I really like your story! Hope you write more of it soon! By the way, I never knew you had an account on ! I just noticed your name on a list of someone else's favourites and recognized it from lj (just in case you don't know, I'm Eternal_Storm). Cool fic!
Vicki chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I love it! You MUST write more! Meiling rules!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
yes please continue i have to know what happens. I love the fic! please keep writing please please please!