Reviews for bracelets and rings
imafixer forgot my password chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awww! Ohmygod, this was sosososo cute! I can see them perfectly in my head :)
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Aw, I could not love them more. And you got Kelly PERFECTLY. If she doesn't run that place when Steve Carrell leaves, I'm going to be seriously disappointed.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG Ryan is the best boyfriend ever! Lol, cute piece!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aww! I actually sort of love Ryan/Kelly. They actually sort of work in a dysfunctional way. Kind of. Sometimes. The ending scene sort of sums it up - I can definitely see that happening.
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ah, they are completely meant to be...if only they weren't so messed up.

But then again, they wouldn't be them if that weren't...if that makes any sense at all.

Anyways, good little story...the real Kelly and Ryan, undeniably together.
hanakinstarbuck chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
So cute! Ryan *does* love Kelly at least a little. Everyone knows it except for him, I think. :)
faol-sidhe chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Once again, you got Kelly down absolutely perfectly! And Ryan is quite IC, too. And the story is very cute.

And your stories have totally converted me from being half-heartedly in favour of Ryan/Kelly to a total shipper, just so you know.

Keep up the good work
SViolinist chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
LOL That was cute.

-SV
The Eldritch Owl chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Sweet Ryan/Kelly. I like to think that Ryan doesn't completely hate her (despite much evidence to the contrary.)
sparrowlove chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I loved this. Your characterization was fantastic and I could totally see it happening in an episode. :)
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh *melts* I am really loving the way you write this pairing Just to f-ing cute! Lovely job! The ending was adorable.
Diary chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I enjoyed this. Ryan was very in-character.
always.me.britt chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aw, that's so cute! (Although Vanessa is a slut and Zanessa makes me puke)
Lirazel chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I have to admit to the travesty of only have seen four or five episodes of The Office, but I always thought these two were hilarious, and from what I know, you've got their characterizations down perfectly. I laughed out loud and sighed a little, too, because this was just too dang too cute.
Marz-Alfgonzo chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I love your Ryan/Kelly stories so much that it hurts. Just wish we got to see more of it in the actual show.