Reviews for Mornings Greetings
sonosmo chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Me : I like this story very much and specially the last few lines about how yami and bakura had changed from what they were into this its quite funny indeed . I am sure this is the perfect morning for both of them .
Bakura : not really yami had eaten all the taost and left nothing for me .
Me : well you can always force him to buy you some more you know .
Yami : WHAT! NO THAT WONT HAPPEN! Nobody forces me to do any thing .
Bakura : I am not anyone yami .
The Khemetians chapter 1 . 1/5/2010

Why do you make me laugh so hard?

-Apep (who says she really liked this)
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Amazing imagery and characterization. Love Yami's playfulness and Bakura's frustration; love their dynamic. Brilliant little story.
undergroundsoul chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
i love the fact that there's no dialogue in this-you managed to capture darkshipping perfectly. i especially adore how yami managed to return from the afterlife. kudos!
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Yay! I followed the link from LiveJournal- it's nekogirl_beth16 ; I'm a new member on that community, and I'd just like to say that I really like this story- you've done very well on not using any speech!

Smile _

Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I love this story! It is extremely well written, and you didn't need dialog!
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Cute, a bit confusing sometimes, but cute
sk chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Great story! Me like! :)
kit-kit chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
wow me love the story so far, its excatly how i think yami and bakura relationship would be like, if they got togerther
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
"practical heat conservation" Hee, thatr made me giggle earlier. And then i looked at the sheer word of 'naked' and went BOM! (I literally screamed 'BOOM' in the middle of free time in conputer class _ I was sent to the office for the second time...YAY) And then...(sizzle)

...HAPPY NOISES! Maybe 'screwing' noises...unless Baku was expirementing with 'tickling' (Yes, I AM gross after a big bowl of ice cream .
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Hi Shadow,

Once again U amaze me with your wit and writting style. I hope you win. I loved this alot. I seldom read YB/YY stories.

This is very good and I liked the fact there was no talking just jestures and it was fun to imagine Bakura and Yami fighting over the puzzel section of the paper then it turned all kissy, kissy.

Well fighting and making up is just one of the things we do when we are in love with the person we are with.

I enjoyed this one shot alot and feel it deserves first prize. Let me know what happens here.

Bye for the now and again great one shot.

Better add this to favs too. This will be the first time I added a YB/YY story.

Journey Maker chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I really liked this story.. You really know how to write a good story...