Reviews for The angel who strayed and lost her way
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 27 . 2/22/2011
HOLY! I can't tell what Mika will do. You have been a pretty unpredictable writer, like naruto's actions. I have my hopes but part of me what to bitch slap ether snake (because hers a pedophile) or Mika (since she needs some serious senses knocked into her).
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 26 . 2/22/2011
Go kabuto brake in apart. I still don't get what she sees in the snack, wonder if it has anything to do with her rose curse mark. I could see that as a possibility before I vomit in my mouth. Don't get me wrong I kinda like Orochimaru when you see him before he betrays the village, but this is a little strange.
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 23 . 2/22/2011
There is the real reason Kabuto takes the snake into his body like the in the original Naruto. HE WANTS GIRLS! Can anyone spell pedophile here?
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 22 . 2/22/2011
Looks like Ita-kun is royally screwed in a way. Not physically though I can imagine Mika castrating him since she cant kill him for what he did. That's sasuke's job
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
I think I'm gonna be sick, Orochi needs to get off her the lustful bastard
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
KIMIMARU! Sequels like a little fan girl. I don't know why but as brief as it was I loved this character.
SayHappy chapter 27 . 2/19/2010
mehemenhheheheheheha? why did you just leav it there you need to post more soi can read it pwes! and omg this will be awsome i would lafgh fi when sasuke came she just walked out the door with them leaving orochimaru dumfounded! hahahahahahah or maby shell kill him then ;go find the others! ya that sounds right yup shur dose!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 27 . 6/9/2009
That was great! I just wish you would make your chapters longer!
Lonely Kitty chapter 27 . 6/3/2008
O_O...SHE LIVES! THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL AND SUPER AWESOMEFULLIKE MYU-CHAN LIVES!:D awesome! i so missed you! i thought that you had given up on finishing up this story (i had nightmares and daydreams and everything...) wah! myu-chan! -glomp attack- nya, please never do that again! i nearly choked on my root beer when i saw that you had uploaded! -sniffle- i dont have time to say anything else cause i gotta cram for Math finals x_x hope that youve been doing good! upload soon, keep it up nya~!~!~!

~Loyal Follower Lonely Kitty
Lonely Kitty chapter 26 . 11/5/2007
i had to read this over a couple of times. i dint get it at first... oops, i have to get going. sorry! oh wait! just to let you know, my b-day is on the 7th of nov. yay! Naru-tan makes an appearance again! (hugs naru-tan) so, keep it up nya!

~Loyal Follower Lonely Kitty!~
Lonely Kitty chapter 25 . 11/5/2007
*sniff*sniff* i feel so loved. . its okay that its short. after all, writers block is one of the three terrors of death...for writers anyway ;P btw...i feel like slapping Mika right about now... (walks over to mika sitting in corner reading script... and already pissed off about it.)

Mika-what the hell...Mutant, i am not going to do this!

LK-(walks over...slaps Mika)

Mika-(stares shocked at LK...then summons all her powers to kill LK)

Lk-nu uh uh, Mika-chan. you cant kill Myu-chans loved reviewer.

Mika-watch me you cat!*kills LK*

LK-*blink*blink* cats have nine lives remember...?

Lk-Kairi-chan! go!

Kairi-Chaos Light!

Lk-o, that was over the top...on to the next chappie! teehee keep it up nya!

Lonely Kitty chapter 24 . 11/2/2007
TT thats so sad! i was almost crying when i read it! (im still emotional cause one of my best friends moved to im preaty close to going emo again.)if you hadnet put the story up today i would be getting out the knife about now...o.O um ok forget what i just said. anyway thats to bad that you cant make another the bosten massacre is US history, just a couple of drunk guys throwing snowballs at soliders...yea, i know. oh! im so tierd! i ran 3 and a half miles in 30 min. but...i feel...a sense of accomplishment...(proud pose)thats okay if you are to busy to write storeis. but if you ever dont finish this story, i will hunt you down and force you! : ok, got that! i'm kinda obbsessed with this story if you havent i have to go now, dont stop and keep it up nya!

~Loyal Follower Lonely Kity~
Lonely Kitty chapter 23 . 11/1/2007
oh, i smell a love...square?no its triangle...or square... meh. oh, im really really really really REALLY sorry that i havent been going on oh right, i can add you to that buddies thing! (honestly, i have no clue whet that is...but can i put you on it?) ill try again and see if it works... its kingdomhearts cat at yahoo dot com. except without all those spaces. (i hope no one spams me...) eh heh heh do you have an account on crunchyroll. i do! please make one! i can add you as my buddy! um what eles, i need to got off soon, i have a stupid project due tomorrow...5 days! 5 effin days to do a newspaper project!and, it needs to be bias! how the hell do you make the bosten massacre even more bias! gah! pft! my cat fell off the bed. aw, poor buddy.(gigles mainacly)

Kairi-shes under pressure...back away slowly...

LK-what was that!

lk-*glare* anyway, hurry it up and make more superspecialawesome stories!yea! keep it up nya!

Lonely Kitty chapter 22 . 10/22/2007
i disappeared off the face of the earth? wow, i was gone that long? im really really really REALLY sorry! i feel bad now. thank you though for dedicating this chappie to me! i feel loved again. i promise,ill try to go online more often ok? thankies!

Lonely Kitty chapter 21 . 10/22/2007
evil snake-man! go rape some other favorite! btw...i have this vague sensation that you are using me or the things i do in your stories. but even though, i still feel so loved that i am included in you stories! i feel so loved. random thing, i wanted to compare my cat Mika, and your Mika. shall we...

My Mika-is orange and fat

Your Mika-is purple and brown

My Mika-worships no one

your Mika-worships (sorta) some perverted snake man

My Mika-is lazy

Your Mika-can do anything

My Mika-has an annoying little sister called Buddy

Your Mika-has an annoying older brother called Yama

the things they hold the same-

forcfully, we can make them do whatever we want~heart

so there are the pros and cons of our Mikas. sigh at least your Mika isnt fat and lazy...sigh

~Loyal Follower Lonely kitty~