Reviews for In Dreams
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Questions? Your last two stories I have read leave me wanting more and especially wanting answers to WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, and HOW. Why did the natives do what they did? What was the purpose of this ritual? When or how often is it performed? Only when new people come to their planet. Every new moon or was there something about John Sheppard and Atlantis that set them off? Where did John go when he stepped off the cliff? Why did this happen? And how is it affecting John and the rest of Atlantis?

Is it your intention to frustrate me (LOL). If so, its working.

Good fic but lots of questions left to answer.
janib chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Good solid ending. Liked that very much.
Damion Starr chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Great job! I was ecstatic when I read the last section, the scene where John and Aiden talk in the infirmary. I saw soo much slash potential. I know you probably didn't intend for that to happen, but keep in mind I'm a fangirl. I can find subtext in ANYTHING.
Hisster chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Hmm, kind of a cliffhanger ending. I'd like to know a little more but this was good. :) Thanks for another great story.
janib chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Glad he passed the test. Thought he was a goner! Good storyline, has me hooked.
APM chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
keep going!
Damion Starr chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Knew you couldn't kill Sheppard. The plot thickens!
throttlemcnab chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Fantastic! Keep it coming!
corkieshome chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
WOW! Great job on this! Keep going!
Hisster chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Wow, I have goosebumps. What test? Holy crap. LOL I can't wait for the next chapter, hurry please.

janib chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
OK now I am following storyline. Next chapter please.
Damion Starr chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Don't worry. You're living up to my expectations just fine.
Hisster chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Yes, a short chapter but if it's important it can't be too short. LOL Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens.

corkieshome chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
You tease! Short chapters are like good bait... they just keep you coming back for more. Doing a great job with this one. Good suspense too! :0)
janib chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Confused so far but that is normal for me. One reason why I prefer complete stories. Good so far. Need the next chapter please.