Reviews for A Promise Renewed
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awww. That was sweet
sango4eva chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I LOVE inusan friendship fics!They sure don't talk much in the when they do,I just feel like going 'aw,Sango's got an older brother figure!'Then again,to me the show is NOTHING without SANGO!
Stefini-spaz chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
you should've made this a oneshot...lol...but this was really good
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Inuyasha does make the craziest promises, but his sincerity is always just as large. Good job.
Diary chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This was sweet and in-character.
righteousred chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I LOVE Sango/Inuyasha friendship fics. They don't interact with each other so much on a casual basis, but every time the going gets really rough they stand by each other. There's an understanding and respect between the two of them that is a nice dynamic.
Angels-do-exist chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Thats so nice.
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Nice one. I've always thought the relationship with Inuyasha and Sango was interesting. They don't seem to interact much...but you can tell that Inuyasha is really protective of Sango. She's a girl, and he knows and fears that a little, lol. But, he also DEFINITELY respects her skills as a fighter; there is a lot of respect between them on both sides in that regard. So, I could easily see him trying to comfort her in this way. Warrior to warrior, I guess, lol. Very nice.
littlelover chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This is so sweet. Sometimes Inuyasha is painted as brash and hardheaded-okay so he often is. But, he also has a sweet side and he truly cares for his friends. Good job.
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007