Reviews for Cruz de Cuatro
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh, that's really sweet. :)
xxjaegrrr chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
AWESOME!

-FANGIRLSQUEAL!-
YukiaSmith01 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
they're all like bene-friends xD
chibi-esque chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love it so much... This is so well-written: Good job! :)
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
oh, I'd never read this! I'm glad you mentioned it so I could track it down. I love the feeling of contentment they all have together, and despite Lavi not really being in it he's totally still there in spirit. Half asleep Allen is completely adorable and helpful!Lenalee is really cute.

I like this a lot, and I'm really glad now that I inspired you for the follow up.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is probably the first time and last time I'd ever read something like this... quite a shame since I liked it terribly :)

I very much liked the paragraph where you described the journal, it was so poetic... somehow very romantic-esque even though it was well... about a book :P

Somehow the following line stuck with me; I re-read it over and over again, because for some weird reason I loved it: "She laughed and broke away, eyes fond and loving, as they had been since she was young."

Its not plot-turning or anything of the sort but still I heart it :)

Lovely fic!

xxbeni.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
aaw, that was a cute one. Well done1
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
AWE that is so cute!

even though im an obviouse YULLEN fan!

that was so cute!
Evanescent Silence chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow, I just loved the dynamics between all of them. I think I'm beginning to like this OT4 idea a lot more xDD

nice job on this one
weaverofstars chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw, I loved the simple love between them all. It was sweet but not so sugary that my teeth fell out-which made it more realistic. I could remember that they are in the middle of a war-and this made a lovely short story for them as a tightly bonded group.

-kit
halcyoninspring chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow... A foursome... And Allen sure is brilliant! And Lenalee is cute! Comments are the same for the other two characters.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
really cute. how lenalee and allen had to presuade kanda
Filaphiera chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
...wow. pretty good ] first LARK fic i've read, and i'm pretty impressed that the four of them could have such a relationship XD props to you
Kuko chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Amazingly, even though this was very sweet it remained wonderfully in character. I simply loved the interactions between the characters, everything had this really... homely feeling. All in all, I loved it!
Riica chapter 1 . 12/13/2007