Reviews for The Road to Love Is Paved with Friendship
iwantsupernatural chapter 10 . 6/18
It was alright, but the rhythm was off and the rhyming seemed forced. Also, you used the wrong 'peak'. It should be 'peek'.
Jade chapter 42 . 5/12
Good story! Please continue writing it and out your link to LJ please!
LonelyNightz chapter 30 . 10/22/2012
lol, only House!
LonelyNightz chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I love how they are boyfriends but don't know it :D
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 24 . 10/14/2010
Ah! o That chapter was amazing! I'm excited to when they start letting people know of there relationship! And I totally have to draw that day outfit on House!
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Kyaa. How cute! Awesomee!3333333333
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
o Aww.
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Love it so far!
Max Gat chapter 42 . 10/6/2010
Don't give up hope! If you ever need to chat just holla!

I still stand by what it says on my profile, this story is my favourite H/W story ever!

Also, could you link me to your LJ? So I can add it to my memories over there ;)
han8661 chapter 42 . 4/17/2010
Babe, it's wonderful, don't give up hope, if your lifes tough you can always talk to me? My friends say i'm a great listener, and sometimes it's nice to have someone you've never heard of before to share the burden with. Yer? Ace story babe, never give up :) smile for at least 3 hours a day and laugh at least once a day. :)
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 42 . 11/25/2009
Please please please update soon! I love this story! :D
arabellaw chapter 42 . 8/22/2009
It was a nice little chapter, I liked the fact Cuddy was cool about it. Poor veterans though.

I hope you get your muse back and this block goes away soon. How's everything going? Are you all right honey?

*hugs 'n kisses U*
hw shipper forever chapter 32 . 8/22/2009
I like GH-JW but most of your descriptions sound like they come from a cross between a 14 year old girl and a Harlequin romance writer. House's eyes aren't aquamarine or swirling orbs of delicious clouded sky, they're BLUE. Stuff like that. Wings of confidence? Really?

It has been my experience that when you read more, you write better. So... get out to your local library and ask the librarian for their personal top 20 classic novels, top 10 modern novels, and pick up something that isn't a romance novel.

What I'm trying to say is that it's too... cutesy. And that's just not House. He's sexy and dangerous, lol.
rividori chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
I can see House dressed up as a Pimp. lol.

But going as Holmes and Watson is perfect. :)

I was a little confused by House at the end though. He seemed unexplainably quiet.
rividori chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Sweet. Liked it a lot. Especially House's toast. :)