Reviews for Date Night
Emma.c chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
hay , awesome plot an discripitons just wish there was more chapter to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Stories good(: hope you're ok!
jude chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Hey! I really liked ur story, and I hope ur cancer is well and truly into remission. In april 2011, my twin sister died from brain cancer. I hope that u are completely recovered and that none of ur loved ones ever have to experience the pain of losing someone they love.

Good luck!

Jude
Irish Shift chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Good luck with your cancer I just woke up from a coma and my in-box was crammed with demands for me to up date so I feel your pain their I was out for 4 years and Sadly I have forgotten where I was going with most of my stories TT-TT I was in a car crash btw

Keep up the great work with your story
loihfhgdfgsfgg chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
uhhh u said you were going to rewrite this story, when? its been 2 years!
Sugargirl5 chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Hi!

I really hope you're all better by now, and I hope your husband is as perfect as Edward is :) You deserve it! I liked this story, so maybe you shouldn't delete it? For me :)?
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
This is a great story!

Hopefully your treatment is going well.
SacreJambons chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
awesome story!
edward is my homeboy chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
CONGRATS! best if luck to you in the future.
girlinlovewithbooks1213 chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
i'm glad yo're getting better

belive me when i say i know how you feel

my cousin, jenny has cancer to.

shes only 7. so far it looks like shes better and her hair has grown back, shes so cute when she gos on about how her hair is now longer than her fathers, which isn't long

i hope you continue with your writting

and good luck with your wedding!

be safe

i know people are foever feeling sorry for you and you probally dont like it so i'll stop with the hope you get better soons

i wrote my first chapter on my new story Gotten over it this morning, which is about Bella who had cancer but got over it and moved to Forks, where she is determent to live life to the fullest!

please be safe and live life to the fullest, like i plan to!
penguinsleddings chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
Good for you! Good luck with your wedding! Have a good honeymoon (winks).
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Awesome!

I'm so happy that you found true joy in your life, and I hope you have fun re-writing!
xPinkx chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
getting married! Aw, congratulations!
All.The.RageR chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Congratulations!

Hope you have a fantastic wedding day:)
d.sunny.d chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Omg, you had brain cancer? That totally sucks, but this story is hella good; I don't know why your deleting it.