Reviews for love is truly something
Kate Cullen2539 chapter 12 . 3/17
are you going to keep going with this story i really hope you will because i love it :)
tatyannahughe chapter 12 . 3/4
Jenny chapter 12 . 1/31
I need to know more
katerina6886 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
please update!?
babesbraves chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Pity you never finished this great story!
nix69 chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
I have been going crazy for 3years trying to find your story. I didn't know when I originally read it that I could save it and I have been trying to find it and Im so happy that I have finally found it!
I know that after all this time you are not going to finish this story, but I just wanted to let you know that this and truth or dare have always been amongst my favourites.

I am soooooooooooooooo excited that I finally found this! Thankyou thankyou thankyou for writing them!
Gwynwyvar chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Well, the ride was fun while it lasted. As its been about 5 years, I'll guess you aren't finishing :) got both parents out if the way reaction wise (mostly), so as good a place as any for the story to stop.
This, and the first story, were fun. Thank you!
Gwynwyvar chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Dang, and for a moment there I thought Emmett and Jasper had already gotten to them. Oh well.
Gwynwyvar chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Ok... Well that went a little better than I thought.
Gah, had a bad feeling they'd be spotted... But Lauren and Jess are the worst two people that could have had that privilege :(
Gwynwyvar chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Yay, so excited! But Charlie is going to throw a fit!
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So this was written before book 4, but it looks like it is going to be fun!
IvyLovesYou chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Update! I been waiting for awhile, even though I just created my acc about a week ago. I use fanfic before too, so I was reading this to see that you aren't complete. This disappoint me. ):
Crazymisscarly chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Just casually revisiting this story after five years ;)

Seriously though, you ever gonna update?

Not that I can talk, its been three years since i last updated some of my stories :P
davidahare chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Here is another story that has not been updated for almost 5 years. I think this is stupid. I get involved in a story and then to find out that it is not or will not be completed. I am hoping that this story will be updated soon.
Elmnrst chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
You need to update or I'm going have to delete this off my favorites.
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »