Reviews for Between the Lines
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this! Poignant and bittersweet, and you have their characters (and hidden intentions/emotions) down perfectly! :)
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I liked this take on Sakura's feelings. Much more in-character than mot, and really quite sweet. Aweosme job!
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I liked this persective you gave for Sakura. Instead of looking at that night as absolutly horrible and never want to mention it again, she has a slightly more positive side to it. I thought it was a great one-shot and great for a first Naruto fic. Great job, i hope i see more of you around here! ;)
ChibiBotan88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
That's some good insight into that night. I never though that Sasuke was being a jerk during that myself. I mean, he needed to do something to make sure she didn't go tell someone. He would have shut up everyone else as well. xD But like I said, this is a take people don't use alot. I really liked it, and I think it's well-written.
empty.journal chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Flamed to hell my ASS. That was wonderful! I highly doubt you're gonna get flamed my friend, in fact I think that was better than anything I've ever written! I do hope you do more fics in the future, you're a great author, not pathetic, /great/.

Lotsa love.

-Nikki
gladdecease chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Writing Naruto fiction? You're moving into a war zone...but I'm sure you'll come out (mostly) unscathed.

The analysis of Chapter 181 is *very* overdone. I won't mince words about that. But, of all the stories I've seen, I haven't really seen one address pity towards being left on a bench. Pity towards being knocked out, yes, but not the bench.

And it's a valid point. He cares at least *that* much, for what it's worth. (a less romantic mind might think he moved her to the bench to be less conspicuous, but I like to think he was being sort-of-kind-of nice)

The prose is beautiful, as yours always is.

I'm interested to see what else you have written. Go for it
Arcaina chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I like it. It makes you think about it (lord knows I've done a lot of interption on that scene myself). I like your story because it shows that Sakura has changed from her previous self and that Sasuke does care - in his own twisted way. You should definitely write more (SasuSaku that is! :D)!