Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
Magus523 chapter 37 . 10/7
Well, you've beaten my record for story length, and you're about to do the same for reviews. Hell of a chapter for that, too. To say that nothing will be the same after this would be one hell of an understatement. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Inconceivably impressive as usual!
Landofdragons chapter 37 . 10/6
After this new chapter... Damn you... How do you make such... exquisitely beautiful and wonderfully painful works like these chapters? What inspires such a wonderful and spiteful muse such as the one that must possess you when you write?

I must say, the past few chapters have been delicious to read, even if there were razor blades in this last one. You encapsulate the horrors of war so brilliantly, while also showing the wonderful bliss that is triumph and victory... however short lived it may be. Oh I do hope that you can put out another chapter soon, I do so very much hunger for the next bit of this tale and I hope that you as a magical chef of tales do spin one that will ensnare me in a web of joy as you have in the past
Bottle in the Ship chapter 37 . 10/5
Hey! No! BAD AUTHOR! You stop kicking people in the feels this instant!

But seriously though, you are very talented. Intentionally or not, you've really done a good job at making your audience attached to the characters, and really instilling the feelings of hopelessness and anxiety that would come with a fight for your race's survival.

Really wish you would update more often, but you can't rush genius, right?
graystripe chapter 37 . 10/3
there is another way to heal terrany.

build the next gen seraph that wyatt got hold of.

you know some chapters back where the new design plans for a new seraph is being given to wyatt by slippy.

wyatt builds it, then somehow he activate merge mode outside of the ship remotely, then perhaps, falco will leaves terrany's mind.

in the worst case scenario, just build a new body for falco
bryan mccloud chapter 37 . 10/2
i more or less already suspected what happen...when the admiral stage the coup.

i can also guess that katina will become the main planet for all the remaining lylat system forces.

and it will be next to impossible to take out katina after this.

you know, at the end of this war, the MIDS array tech will become the best and the hottest tech in the end for its capability to detect all kinds of stealth tech.

and i will say telemos is very impress with this technology.

also no more budgets anymore if there is a future corneria military being rebuilt.

high end tech comes first regardless of costs if the lylat system doesn't want to go through this again.
mega-dark chapter 37 . 10/1

You know, I should of guessed what was going to happen based on the title. And even then I was not prepared. I honestly have no idea what to say and that just proof that you are an excellent writer. I hate cliff hangers like this but I'll keep my eyes on my email waiting in baited breath for the next chapter.
Drake Edward Knight chapter 37 . 9/30
Holy... shit... is all I can say. This... was the last thing I had expected to see happen... and I genuinely cried. I can not wait to see how this conflict ends... but it won't matter if our lords and saviours win because there's next to no home left for them to go to. This chapter was easily 10 times more emotional than the last... and may only get more emotional. This is fucking superb writing, and am currently giving it a thorough rereading from chapter one onwards.
sigma chapter 30 . 9/21
I really hope you continue this, this is the best star fox fanfiction ive ever read and im really looking forward to reading more. Dont rush yourself of course, but i just wanted you to know that this reader awaits your next update with baited breath and great anticipation.
bryan mccloud chapter 36 . 8/21
and only terrany can overcome it.

and i believe she can do it since terrany is part cerinian.

two minds in one body.

i wonder if lylat got the tech to separate both of them without killing the body.
Boy, what a fun mission that was. Carl was right, Rourke got his explosive finish. But, what happens to Terrany and KIT?! Perhaps her developing telepathic abilities will play a role? Eagerly awaiting the next update.
Drake Edward Knight chapter 1 . 8/13
Reading this fan fiction Starfox: Sunrise over Lylat ranks among the top three things I’ve ever done in my current life span of 16 years. This story has three very good cons that I’m going to mention straight away. It packs a crap-load of constant emotion battering flips from Lylat and Solar shining hope to nighttime dimming depressions, it structures on the original Starfox storyline so well to the point where it may be possible that any person without knowledge of the Starfox series can still read the story, and it utilizes great writing techniques that immerse me into the experience of what the Starfox crew are going through. With those points being said, this story immediately ranks as a 10/10 without a second thought, and I would recommend this to any science fiction reader out there.
WorldsWithin chapter 36 . 8/8
Crud, I left the second part of that last comment out:

This is by far not only the greatest non-canon Star Fox related creation I've had the pleasure to see, but probably the greatest fanfic I've ever read as well. The writing left me begging for more and I've read this whole thing in about five days (quick for me). I'm not sure if this is still alive or not, but the thought of something so good being a dead fic is too much for me.
WorldsWithin chapter 36 . 8/8
That's it? After all of this, IT JUST CUTS OFF? What happened?
Magus523 chapter 36 . 8/6
A chapter full of nonstop badassery all around, followed by one hell of a cliffhanger. Now that's what I like to see. Needless to say, seeing where this goes is gonna be interesting.