Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
Ah man I just wanted to say how much I abosolutly love this story thank you so much for putting the time and effort you have into it. This story has helped me push through some pretty bad times lately. Not only are the characters and worldbulding amazing but each chapter is better than the last. Thank you so much I hope your having a wonderful day and are motivated to continue this wonderful adventure.
silverstarr16 chapter 40 . 6/6
This story is my life right now. The world-building in your story is incredible and the characters are well developed. Easily the best Fanfiction I have read. Can't wait to see where the story leads!
Landofdragons chapter 40 . 6/5
Well shit... I expected some of this... but the andross thing sure dropped me to the floor. Well, I have to rethink things and figure out stuff. Poor bots got rofl stomped by pirates. So piratesAI, confirmed. Still, this was a fun chapter, though now I need to figure out what the hell is about to happen, and damn it all erico get the chapters out faster the wait is horrible. Not quite Berserk bad but... Well it's not too far off. Just please, please don't pull a multi year hiatus... I hope that the muse bug hits you and you get to writing more and more soon, as I can't wait to see how this turns out. Good luck to you and hope things are going well and keep going well for you.
Isegrim Wolf chapter 40 . 6/2
Holy. Shit.
Biddy chapter 40 . 5/18
I certainly wasn't expecting Andross to show up as a cyborg hiding out underground on Cerinia, I honestly thought he was the lord of flames too. I was kind of hoping the Primals would run into some old traps of his on Venom or something. Though Carl kept "hearing" more than one person talk to him, Krystal and Fox perhaps? Or some past Cerinians not too happy about Andross being there? That monkey needs to die already! Hope Rob gets some help.
dolphinigle chapter 40 . 5/13
Ah... I've been wondering why the cliffhangers for the last few chapters weren't as evil as normal. Turns out it's for this chapter hahaha!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Emperor Andross chapter 40 . 5/11
Dun dun DUNNN!
Another excellent chapter. I'm curious, do you have the rest of the book worked out in detail, or have you just got a more generalised idea? No judgement either way. Also, in your cannon, do the krazoa have anything to do with the Ceriniens? I was reminded (rightly or wrongly) of their architecture from your descriptions.
Firefox2501 chapter 40 . 5/8
I knew andross would pop up but I always though he WAS the lord of flames. Love this story, always a great day when I see an update! Keep it up!
bryan mccloud chapter 40 . 5/8
oh wow...out of all people to be still alive is andross oikonny...lol.

looks like the next chapter is going to be a crazy chapter...lol.

here is a question, you don't have to answer.

1) is this story going to be 1 million words long?
mega-dark chapter 40 . 5/7
You have got to be kidding me. I was not prepared for that twist at the end. I was expecting many things, but not that.

A very good chapter. The action during Farhaven was great as well as the political posturing. I understood what was going on when the Wolfen pilots said they'd like to fight with them. And with one set of allies (possible) acquired we move on to other things.

I can't wait for the next chapter. The ending alone is making me hyped. Good luck with the next chapter.
Isegrim Wolf chapter 39 . 3/16
This is an amazing story, I'm in awe. I don't know how I managed to miss it in the few years I've been reading stories here but DAMN am I glad I eventually stumbled across it!
Can't wait for the next chapter. This story deserves to be told, the characters deserve it... seriously.
Keep up the wonderful storytelling. I'll stick with it for however long it takes to complete... and already dread the moment when it comes round to reading the final chapter. Ugh. It'll feel like losing a good friend.
That's how good this is.
Emperor Andross chapter 39 . 1/5
Couple of things, the first being a minor typo where Hound issues the abort order, which states that Preen aborts and doesn't abort in the same paragraph. The other thing is Skip and Rouke talking in the prison, I just felt like it was lacking something. There didn't seem to be any real reason for Rouke to change his mind other than to preserve his life, with neither Skip nor the mission seeming to sway him at all. I don't know what I would have done differently, and maybe I'd built this scene up a bit too much in my head, but it just didn't quite meet the mark to me. Maybe telling the story from Rouke's point of view so that we could see his thought process would have been better? I'm not sure.
Ah, the best way to start off the new year, with a new update!

Mostly a fluff chapter, which is never a bad thing, with some much needed plot development. Some (always) intense dog-fighting scenes take the center stage, Rourke's less-than-happy return home supplies some more backstory and intrigue to his character, and Terrany's ever present return and subsequent malady has me itching for the...cure, I suppose? I'm very excited to see Cerinia making a return appearance, since its mention a few chapters ago. The tension built around the planet is incredibly well done. It was really nailed home that the general consensus is that it isn't inhabited, yet something odd is going on there...

I spotted a possible spelling error about half-way through; it was mention Rourke was talking to Dana, yet in one sentence 'Dana' becomes 'Terrany', then changes back to 'Dana'. Nothing major, but definitely made me stop and reread the paragraph.

I am SO excited for another update! Let's start 2017 off with a bang!
You sir are an incredible writer! Keep up the amazing work on this gripping story!
bryan mccloud chapter 39 . 1/2
carl is a cerinian as well.