Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
Foxhound47 chapter 33 . 8/25
Keep up the good work! I'm excited to see where this goes!
dolphinigle chapter 33 . 8/22
The wolf spoke up again, "All right, I'll bite."

Quality writing here as usual :')
mega-dark chapter 33 . 8/22
You know, this fic reminds me of a game of chess with all the gambits, faints, and maneuvering on the battlefield and in the poltitcal scenes. I honstly didn't see a lot the maneuvers coming this chapter.

Except for Telemos going to Starfox I think everyone saw that comin.

The battle this chapter was great and the move that General made to take over Aerospace was brilliant. A jerk move, but brilliant.

I honstly can't wait for the chapter because I know it's going to be interesting.
bryan mccloud chapter 33 . 8/21
you know, if you ask me, i would say terrany's return will cause weyland's plans go up in smoke.

and i'm very sure when everyone in corneria, the military, the senate...etc learns that terrany is alive and rescued...who will they side with in the end...lol.

can tell weyland is staging a coup but it will never work even once because he is a blind fool.

if it is me, i would stage a coup only after the war is over not when it is halfway through.

way too many factors completely.

1) the senate will not support him the moment terrany returns

2) the wild fox including those who fought alongside with them will not side with him

3) when the primals learn about the civil war going on in corneria, they will be very happy about it

p.s general kagan can ask for telemos to go and assassinate admiral weyland just to end the civil war...lol.

good chapter though.
Bottle in the Ship chapter 33 . 8/20
Arrgh! Update faster damn it!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 33 . 8/20
*reads opening notes* I see that someone has watched the trailers for the new game.

Ok so the higher ups of both sides are backstabbing their allies... *facepalm* At least the field commanders have far more sense.
zewing chapter 1 . 7/22
Hmm not a bad start to the story, I really like a McCloud family kinda story (even if it's descendants), so I'm hooked right now.
Freezy chapter 1 . 7/8
Still eagerly waiting for updates, as I'm sure tons of fans are. Keep up the good work.
dolphinigle chapter 1 . 6/21
Congratulations for setting a bar so high! This is easily the best thing I've read so far. Don't be afraid to read because of the OCs, they are much more awesome than the original cast!

Pros: Everything is perfect
Cons: Have... to... wait... for... next... chapter...
Freezy chapter 1 . 6/20
And I just got caught up. Wow. Dear writer, you have made me care about the well-being of your characters infinitely more so than of books I have paid for...I would pay for this series. Every character feels alive, every nuanced little story within a story and description is spot on. I am now desparate for an update and pray you continue work on this spectacular work of a fan's expasion of fiction. I am utterly astounded this does not have more reviews and isn't used as the gold standard for good video game fiction. I tip my hat to you writer. Please, for the good of the Lylat System, keep writing and keep it up.
Freezy chapter 1 . 6/19
Started reading two days ago and I haven't stopped. Simply put this is the finest work of fan fiction I have ever read, if not some of the best science fiction. It manages to blend just enough of 64 and Assault's quirk to make it work as a genuine and exciting story. I can't wait to see more.
cheesebread222 chapter 32 . 6/7
Oh man. Things are in motion now.

Amazing as usual, and I really can't wait for more.
bryan mccloud chapter 32 . 6/7
well, very easy to guess that star fox especially carl will take in telemos for now when they learn that terrany is alive and on titania.

with the prisoners he help to escape as his eye/key witnesses, they will trust him even more.

as for wallaby, i take it he heard over the communication and knows where everyone is and most likely decided to take a break by landing somewhere.

all in all, the main reason they will allow him to join them even if it is temporary is because everyone wants terrany back and i'm very sure the entire star fox will go to extreme lengths to get her back.

i assume it will be 2 to 3 chapters later where everyone goes to titania to launch a desperate rescue mission to rescue terrany.
Dominator32153 chapter 32 . 6/7
Every time I see this show up in my inbox I always react with a mixture of disbelief and deep joy.
It's good to see Telemos beginning to graduate to a full blown hero and I can't wait to see how this arc will end.
Bottle in the Ship chapter 32 . 6/7
I love you for posting this. No homo.