Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
Magus523 chapter 38 . 11/6/2016
What's there to say about a chapter as awesome as this? I liked Telemos. I liked Leadfeather. I liked everything involving the Toads. This chapter has proven beyond doubt that despite his reputation among the fans, Slippy does in fact have solid brass balls that drag on the ground when he walks. I was wondering if, when and why they'd be making a trip to Solar. I was wondering if Krystal's heritage would come up regarding fixing Terrany's head. But what I'm really looking forward to most is Rourke getting back in touch with his "old friends." Any way you slice it, this is gonna be excellent.
Landofdragons chapter 38 . 11/5/2016
I can't help feel like this chapter was shorter than the previous ones, but this one was a great chapter that provided some much needed catharsis for the characters after the face vaulting agony of the last one. Now we just need to see what is going to happen to the trio of squadrons going out on missions.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/5/2016
Out of the three stories that I follow on this site, yours is the one whose updates I look forward to the most. Can't wait for the next one!
Drake Edward Knight chapter 38 . 11/3/2016
This was a much needed mellow and somewhat sentimental chapter (which I didn't realise would be needed, but then again, my brain thinks differently half the time). So the Toads survived, Terrany may be saved by the Cerinians, Starfox has to scoop up Slippy's satellite, and lastly, the resistance may be... persuaded into helping to fight off the Primals with the final Second Fleet. It was nice to see a slower chapter though, mainly focused on the rescue operations of Corneria and the next future missions. Good luck on writing the next chapter... Godspeed
Firefox2501 chapter 38 . 11/2/2016
Another wonderful chapter in the books (pardon the pun). Keep it up. It makes my day when ever I get a notification about your updates. Cheers my friend, you have created a masterpiece!
mega-dark chapter 38 . 11/2/2016
And so the curtain falls on the world of Corneria. May 8 billion lives rest in peace.

The panic to find survivors as well the Slippy's part of the story were great. The mourning was also good and I got a little chuckle out of Telemos pulling out the laser pistol. Kill joy. With 3 missions coming soon it'll be great to see what happens next. Here's to hoping that there's a decedent for Leon and Pather.

Great chapter, good luck with the next one.
Drake Edward Knight chapter 29 . 10/27/2016
As I was reading this for a second time, I realised something... I know exactly what happened to Venom pre-Corneria (in this universe), but I'm not going to spoil it for everyone else.
Magus523 chapter 37 . 10/7/2016
Well, you've beaten my record for story length, and you're about to do the same for reviews. Hell of a chapter for that, too. To say that nothing will be the same after this would be one hell of an understatement. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/7/2016
Inconceivably impressive as usual!
Landofdragons chapter 37 . 10/6/2016
After this new chapter... Damn you... How do you make such... exquisitely beautiful and wonderfully painful works like these chapters? What inspires such a wonderful and spiteful muse such as the one that must possess you when you write?

I must say, the past few chapters have been delicious to read, even if there were razor blades in this last one. You encapsulate the horrors of war so brilliantly, while also showing the wonderful bliss that is triumph and victory... however short lived it may be. Oh I do hope that you can put out another chapter soon, I do so very much hunger for the next bit of this tale and I hope that you as a magical chef of tales do spin one that will ensnare me in a web of joy as you have in the past
Bottle in the Ship chapter 37 . 10/5/2016
Hey! No! BAD AUTHOR! You stop kicking people in the feels this instant!

But seriously though, you are very talented. Intentionally or not, you've really done a good job at making your audience attached to the characters, and really instilling the feelings of hopelessness and anxiety that would come with a fight for your race's survival.

Really wish you would update more often, but you can't rush genius, right?
graystripe chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
there is another way to heal terrany.

build the next gen seraph that wyatt got hold of.

you know some chapters back where the new design plans for a new seraph is being given to wyatt by slippy.

wyatt builds it, then somehow he activate merge mode outside of the ship remotely, then perhaps, falco will leaves terrany's mind.

in the worst case scenario, just build a new body for falco instead...lol.
bryan mccloud chapter 37 . 10/2/2016
i more or less already suspected what happen...when the admiral stage the coup.

i can also guess that katina will become the main planet for all the remaining lylat system forces.

and it will be next to impossible to take out katina after this.

you know, at the end of this war, the MIDS array tech will become the best and the hottest tech in the end for its capability to detect all kinds of stealth tech.

and i will say telemos is very impress with this technology.

also no more budgets anymore if there is a future corneria military being rebuilt.

high end tech comes first regardless of costs if the lylat system doesn't want to go through this again.
mega-dark chapter 37 . 10/1/2016
Damn...

You know, I should of guessed what was going to happen based on the title. And even then I was not prepared. I honestly have no idea what to say and that just proof that you are an excellent writer. I hate cliff hangers like this but I'll keep my eyes on my email waiting in baited breath for the next chapter.
Drake Edward Knight chapter 37 . 9/30/2016
Holy... shit... is all I can say. This... was the last thing I had expected to see happen... and I genuinely cried. I can not wait to see how this conflict ends... but it won't matter if our lords and saviours win because there's next to no home left for them to go to. This chapter was easily 10 times more emotional than the last... and may only get more emotional. This is fucking superb writing, and am currently giving it a thorough rereading from chapter one onwards.
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »