Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
Dante Okami chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
holy **** i cant wait to see what happens next... this is beyond epically tense
Jin Djan chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
Why do you end it with a cliffhanger like this? You really keep us all waiting. I am amazed that this fic doesn't have more reviews! I found this and I read through it in one day, just burned through it. You should ask someone to do some fanart, or maybe a comic for this!
hinatalover445 chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Best Star Fox story ever.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
random thoughts:

- If The Wild Fox ever gets a class name, it should be Krystal-class

- I have a feeling that this narrative could do well as a base for a computer game, with the action segments being gameplay and the rest fitting in nicely perhaps as semi-interactive story segments. About as likely as the hell freezing over, of course, but nice to ponder.
Emperor Andross chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
o.O
...
...
Wow.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
I agree with another reviewer, this story really is epic! I've been watching it for awhile and it's easy to get immersed in the world you created because it's developed so well. It's hours of entertainment and can't wait for the next update!
Magus523 chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
All right, you've got my attention. This should be good.
Gamer mii chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
A bigger cliff hangar to end a cliff hangar, see you in 7 months.
Praktikus chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
O! Please don't keep us waiting that long next time with a cliffhanger like this! I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Wow, this just blows my mind sooo good. You really are by far the best author on
mega-dark chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
I really got to thank tvtropes for linking this story story or else I would not have found this great fanfiction. I would also like to thank you for writing this.

I've actually been keeping an eye on this story for 2 years, I just haven't reviewed it yet, till now.

A quick question before the review, are the Primals flying real life aircrafts? I mean, unless I completely missed the boat, it sound like back in chapter 13 that Tinder Squadron were flying the real life equivalent to an F-16 or a YF-17. Again, just asking, I could have the wrong mental image you're actually describing something close to a Macross Valkyrie (with less missile spam).

Now to the review. I can sum up this story up in 1 word, "epic". And like most epics it's long, with great character development, action, drama, and cliff hangers. I'm loving all these Original Characters and that's something cause I usually despise stories with OCs because they aren't developed well. You've developed these characters so well I have a hard time remembering that they are originals.

My only gripe is the long wait for the next chapter but that's a small price to pay for quality like this. Keep up the great work and till next chapter. Good luck Erico.
Erico chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
Yes, you're right about that. 17,000 kph is slow. 30,000 kph, which is around orbital velocity for an earth-sized planetary body, is also slow. When you calculate an asteroid's hourly speed when it moves at 19 kilometers a second, it covers 68,000 kilometers or so in an hour. So, because I nitpick about figures more than anything else...

I've edited this chapter to mark the new top speed of the Seraph at 69,644 kph. In a friction-free environment with maximum normal thruster burn, of course.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
You're still doing this! Awesome. The writing is as good as ever.

One nitpick though. If you're giving actual figures, do try and make sure they make sense. 17,644 kph over 8 minutes is barely more than 10 m/s2, very, VERY slow for something that's supposed to be powered by a fusion reactor and be a performance fighter with inertia-defying tech.
Foxhound47 chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
You sir have a talent at writing! Keep up the great work! (Seriously keep it up, you've left us with a cliff hanger.)
Firefox2501 chapter 25 . 3/4/2013
Awsome story man. It keeps getting better. You are by far the best author I have ever read. I dont just mean fanfiction. Keep it up.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »