Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
WorldsWithin chapter 36 . 8/8/2016
That's it? After all of this, IT JUST CUTS OFF? What happened?
Magus523 chapter 36 . 8/6/2016
A chapter full of nonstop badassery all around, followed by one hell of a cliffhanger. Now that's what I like to see. Needless to say, seeing where this goes is gonna be interesting.
Anonfox123 chapter 36 . 8/2/2016
I called it! I'm sure I did, I had a feeling KIT ended up in Terrany's head! Off to check a past review of mine!

(And even if I didn't post it, I still called it. Great chapter!
CaptainJ3D1 chapter 36 . 8/2/2016
As hard as it is to see Terrany in such a state, after everything she's been through and all the pain she's endured...I'm glad to see she's back home.

Glad actually doesn't do it justice. Relieved, ecstatic. The tension I've been feeling ever since she was captured and the last update, it's coming down - slowly but surely. Telemos is becoming someone we might actually be able to root for, and his character is developing marvelously. He's easily become one of my top three favorite characters.

Kudos, Erico, for a great chapter. Now I have to suffer through waiting for the next one!
mega-dark chapter 36 . 8/1/2016
Great a new chapter and NO! the wait begins for the next one.

I was honestly expecting this chapter to drag on and I'm surprised that it didn't. Everything was pased well including the Wild Fox's and Ground Faults big damn heroes moment. I was kind of expecting the ending coming because of the clues you left during her torture several chapters back. Hopefully she'll come back soon.

As for the Primal's, look like they're going to Star Wars 7 a planet and also send a hit squad on the Wild Fox. Good luck Star Fox.

Great chapter, good luck with the next one.
Cngs chapter 36 . 8/1/2016
Great as always!
bryan mccloud chapter 35 . 4/25/2016
you know what here is a list of people who i think fits...lol.

1) general grey peppy hare during his time as the member of star fox before he becomes the general

2) pilots of the seraph arwing fox, falco...etc who are reckless and crazy.

3) wyatt slippy toad

if you ask me, this is really a mutiny...lol and more like reviving peppy hare's legacy.

no dictator like andross...lol.
mega-dark chapter 35 . 4/25/2016
I was not expecting a new chapter so soon. But I'm happy that there is one.

Chapter wise this is great. Since this story has a lot of explosive action in it, it's nice to see a stealth action happening soon. I think I'll reread the stealth section with Metal Gear music going on and see how it goes.

The speech Carl gave was great and it did what it set out to do. I also like how you keep the theme of the Wild Fox being a home with Carl asking Grey to be the Grandfather of the ship.

Again, great chapter and I really can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/24/2016
You have taken the fun and colorful world of Star Fox and turned it into an epic, nail biting, sci-fi epic!
I commend you and can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 35 . 4/24/2016
I think this was one of the quicker updates. Things are getting interesting for sure.

Question: Will we see any references to the tech in Starfox Zero?
Guest chapter 34 . 4/23/2016
I discovered this story two days ago, and just couldn't stop reading. Now I have reached the most recent chapter, and I am repenting my gluttony, for now I don't have any more to read until it updates again. Amazing story sir/madam, and I guess I will just have to reread it until it updates again!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/3/2016
You have managed to take a fun, colorful Nintendo game about animal space pilots and turn it into one of the most epic science fiction novels I have ever read, good job! :)
Landofdragons chapter 34 . 3/2/2016
Damn... Just... Damn... You kept us waiting for a good long while with this chapter... but damn... I have to say that you have done exquisitely well with this chapter, and I can only pray that this isn't the peak of the story, quality wise. This was a finely crafted chapter, and I understand why it was so long in the making. I just hope that this isn't your limit. I hope to see you go even better with this story cause this story is shaping up to be a true epic of historical proportions. Go you amazing, crazy, brilliant writer you, and thank you for this read. I eagerly await the next chapter.
mega-dark chapter 34 . 2/27/2016
Your story is alive. And Happy New Year.

I really couldn't wait for this chapter the world building and setting up it did was great.

First off, I getting serious Star Wars episode 7 vibes from the Primals new weapon. Of course I think you had your story in planning first before Star Wars did so you won't have the worry if lawyers decide to come for you (joking).

Second off, I love the set up for the next chapter. You've set up the stakes, we know the risks, it's 4 guys versus about 2500 in stealth battle to save their friend. It's going to be awesome.

Also, I loved the prologue to this chapter. We kept getting hints at the beginning of this story about Fox's fate but to see it was actually this. Wow.

Great chapter and I'll echo what other reviews have said don't listen to the winer. Keep writing this awesome story in your image. Good luck with the next chapter.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/27/2016
Feeling as amped as I did at the end of Chalter 10 (right as they swoop in to save Corneria) ! Another solid building up chapter adding onto a magnificent and massive saga !
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »