Reviews for Starfox: Sunrise Over Lylat
oost chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
I got the notification at 5:20 AM... Well, I guess I'm not sleeping this night.

I like how you manage to keep a chapter very tight and gripping even when it lacks any action.

Once again, thank you and keep writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
I have to say, this is very high on the list of the best fiction I have ever read. I'm including all fiction here, not just fan fics. Keep up the excellent work.
ericodoesnotliketotalk chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Dude, did you just block me? I wasn't being mean. If it really bothered you why didn't you talk to me about it. I'm not a bad person. If I really pushed you so far, you didn't have to be a bit of a jerk and cut off all communication. This could have been talked about politely. We both know how old those fics are. They shouldn't have hurt you since they were so old and you know how much you have improved. Really, it was a bit childish of you to do that. I don't write myself, but what kind of traffic problems was I causing you?
One B.A. Human chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I read the first few paragraphs and stopped.

I thought to myself, "wow, this author is great."

Terrany struck me as an odd name, however, I'm sure it will grow on me as I read.

As a fellow author, I would be honored to have one of the elite 150k authors review my work.

I've only written the first chapter, and I'm trying to get as much feedback as possible before proceeding in case there are corrections to the plot, character development, etc. to be made.

The story is Starfox: Second Sun, and I look foward to your review should you find it worth your time.
Troygroomes chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
are Terranry and Rourke going steady? and when is the next chapter going to be up. hope to see Terranry and Rourke have a child together and the war ended in stroke.
bryan mccloud chapter 23 . 2/22/2012
what a damn long chapter this is...took like an hour to read finish it...

what a damn good chapter man...
Emperor Andross chapter 23 . 2/22/2012
great to see you back Erico, with another monster of a chapter. When you finish this story, I hope you're going to sell it to Nintendo for Megabucks? JKJK

Loved all the SF quotes thrown in,

Great stuff.
Foxhound47 chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
I was afraid this story had died. I am glad to be proven wrong!
EX33 chapter 22 . 9/22/2011
O.O Oh naoo!

Well, action and humor is still wonderfully balanced, slippy still (somehow) kicks ass, and I am still in awe at your perfection.

No complaints here!
Truth and Temper chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Interesting how you shifted from a quick simulation into what'll be some kind of confrontation. I look forward to the rest of this tale. This is one of the most promising reads I've seen on the StarFox side of fandom. Very well done indeed.

Truth and Temper chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
["Fffffuck." She muttered.

"Command not recognized; please elaborate."]

Dear God, that was too funny. Loving the little touches of humor you add in to this story; although it's quite serious the tiny moment with that just made it all the more welcome and appealing to me.

I would add in more, but I feel I cannot as this story is quite phenomenal. Fantastic work.

Fara Phoenix418 chapter 22 . 9/18/2011
I finally had the time to sit down and read the past two chapters, and I of course wasn't disappointed. The story is still fresh, characters still developing nicely, and what a lovely cliff-hanger! Nearly made me chuck my Blackberry across the room lol!

A for pulling off a really great one without getting cheesy. But I think after this, we deserve a Teri/Rouke smooch.
Truth and Temper chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
My, what a promising fic we have here. It looks like I dropped by the front page for SF stories and I happen to find this jewel.

Each character seems top-notch in your portrayal of the McCloud's future. I'm really loving how you're making each character seem...I would say "human" but that wouldn't work, would it? I love how bad Terrany is, less so loving towards Skip, but it's whatever. (I also noticed that in this story Fox's son's name is Max? I'd probably rather go with Marcus, but we still do not know which ending of Command is true.) Seriously. Great stuff you have here.

I can't say anything in terms of criticism as it would be moot for how far you are in this story. I can tell that I will really enjoy this story.

Emperor Andross chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
O.o

Good chapter, but what a cliff hanger...

But why do I get a feeling that Rouke's not out of it yet...
TheMostRandomOfRandomWriters chapter 22 . 9/15/2011